Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenicor Zero

Well, I ordered two. One for my usual waist band size, and one two inches bigger, for the times my gut is having a bad day.

Nothing wrong with Mastermind belts. I have two of them.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

anyone got a discount code?

Hey guys, thanks for your interest in our new ZERO Belt.

The thing about this belt is that it is different than anything else you have ever used. We all have certain expectations about how belts should work and based on these expectations, this belt shouldn't do what it does. However, that is the beauty of it. It actually works and solves all the problems most practitioners have with belts in their carry system.

1. The fastener system is very secure and does not slip unless you want it too. Yes, Craig has had a prototype for 2 years and it has been his everyday belt. In addition to Craig, there a many other folks that have been testing it for that time or longer that are hard use individuals who get lots of time on the mat with blue guns/sims.
    2. The belt is micro adjustable and you can very easily and quickly adjust.
    3. The design and function of the belt is basically backwards or opposite. So there is a workflow change in how the belt is put on and taken off and adjusted. Once you make the change it is faster and easier to put on and adjust.
    4. This belt is our design and each part is built to our spec. We have spent many years and a large amount of resources in R&D to make this happen. The belts that many of you are using have off the shelf fasteners that cost pennies and this is reflected in the retail price. Any other belt that has a customer fastener is priced in the $80 to $120 range. And no other belt is using Wilderness Tactical Products superior webbing and secret polymer treated end. At $59 the value is heavily weighted toward the consumer.

If you like velcro and all that comes with it, then stick with you current belt. If Velcro and and the weirdness of most tactical belts have quietly bugged you for years, then this product will solve your problems.

V/R
    Jeff
    Head of Development and Strategy, Tenicor

Thanks for providing that additional info, Jeff.

(Although to be fair there are belts without velcro...D-ring, AustriAlpin etc, though they may or may not have as low a profile at the buckle.)

I'll certainly be interested in following reviews from respected sources.
    Last edited by blues; 12-08-2021 at 12:51 PM. Reason: typo
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I'm a fan of the MMT D-ring, and I'll also be very interested in reviews for this, especially any that can directly compare to the rigidity/flex of the MMT. I'm loving not having to deal with Velcro and the greater vertical flex for AIWB comfort and concealment. While I'm not sure I need a Zero instead of a second MMT, I'm open to learning why I might.

Smack dab in the middle of flyover country
    Ive had at least one Tenicor product in my lineup for, what, 5 years now. Jeff and his staff have always taken great care of me with any issues, concerns or returns. I am in except my size is sold out. I am looking forward to perhaps finally completing the last component in my EDC. Ive dialed everything else in but the perfect belt remains elusive.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Thanks for providing that additional info, Jeff.

(Although to be fair there are belts without velcro...D-ring, AustriAlpin etc, though they may or may not have as low a profile at the buckle.)

I'll certainly be interested in following reviews from respected sources.
    Mine has shipped and I had planned to provide a review but given the expectation of it coming from a respected source…I’m out! 😂

Quote Originally Posted by davisj View Post
    Mine has shipped and I had planned to provide a review but given the expectation of it coming from a respected source…I’m out! 😂
    Don't put that on me, brother. I look forward to your report.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by CHNEAL View Post
    Ive had at least one Tenicor product in my lineup for, what, 5 years now. Jeff and his staff have always taken great care of me with any issues, concerns or returns. I am in except my size is sold out. I am looking forward to perhaps finally completing the last component in my EDC. Ive dialed everything else in but the perfect belt remains elusive.
    Demand was crazy the first day and many sizes are sold out. Wilderness Tactical Products is a strong partner and we have weekly resupply planned. Sign up for email in the product page for instant notification. 🤙
    Head of Development and Strategy, Tenicor

Smack dab in the middle of flyover country
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffm View Post
    Demand was crazy the first day and many sizes are sold out. Wilderness Tactical Products is a strong partner and we have weekly resupply planned. Sign up for email in the product page for instant notification. 🤙
    Done. Thanks Jeff.

User Tag List