Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenicor Zero

Hammertime
    I have worn this belt daily for a couple months now and as I was telling @GJM last night, this is easily my best gear related purchase in the past couple years.

Highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    I have worn this belt daily for a couple months now and as I was telling @GJM last night, this is easily my best gear related purchase in the past couple years.

Highly recommended.
    I haven't worn any of my other belts since its arrival...but I have a few that I will definitely hold on to, regardless.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Sorry if this has been addressed before but what is the stiffness of this belt compared to a wilderness 5 stitch frequent flyer?

Site Supporter
    Much closer to a 3 stitch than a 5 stitch IMHO.

In my mind and sole opinion- it strives to be no thicker or stiffer than it needs to be re being optimized for IWB/AIWB carry with all day comfort/flexibility in mind.

Before I discovered Graith/Mastermind Tactics and Tenicor, my go to belts were 5 stitch/polymer lined Wilderness Frequent Flyers. 1.5 inch because I had come from a 1911 tradition and still carried/used/trained with/competed with a 5 inch all steel 1911, 2 mags, all owb from time to time.

To quote many of my betters, mission drives the gear. While I am not getting rid of the FFs (or a 1.75 inch 5 stitch CSM model for that matter) they are clearly overbuilt/over-stiff for how I (and many) use an edc belt 99% of the time.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Site Supporter
    Ordered one yesterday, it shipped today. Looking forward to trying it out. Hopefully it lives up to the reviews they have gotten here.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Ordered one yesterday, it shipped today. Looking forward to trying it out. Hopefully it lives up to the reviews they have gotten here.
    Oh...we were just joking...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    LOL
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Received mine yesterday and wore it for 9 hours with my SIG M11 and 2 mags in a JMCK AIWB and AIWB Mag pouches. I see what people meant when they said that the softer more flexible belt actually worked better. Everything concealed very well and it was more comfortable. I don't normally carry 2 spare 15 round mags, but it proved the ability of the belt and gear combination to handle it. I like the ability to adjust the tension easily. No change in the adjustment of the belt unless I changed it. I was using PTD loops but I've ordered clips from Tony to change over to them. I'm very impressed with the belt.

You weren't joking blues...

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    You weren't joking blues...
    Remember the day and keep it holy.

Glad it's working out for you. I've literally not worn any of my other favorite belts since receiving mine.

On one of mine, I have trimmed the tag end very short, so it is only a few inches. This makes it easier to wear things left of the buckle.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List