Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenicor Zero

Smack dab in the middle of flyover country
    Only belt Ive worn in the 3 months since it arrived. All day everyday comfort and it has not slipped once with G19 and spare mag AIWB. The belt search is over.

They now have a version of the Zero with Velcro on the outside so it also works as an inner belt.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

The only issue I've found with the Zero so far is trying to find the happy spot for placing the buckle upon tightening the belt. The reason is that even with tightening the belt securely, the belt will not follow the curve of the holster back down from the holster as it approaches 12 o'clock. (Holster worn at about 12.30 with the DCC up against the first belt loop on strong side.)

So, sometimes I have to put the buckle up close to the edge of the holster to get it to lie flatter...and other times further toward the first belt loop on the support hand side. Otherwise it doesn't lay as flat under a shirt as intended.

Small nit...but something I need to address when I put on my gear.

Great belt though. So much simpler for me to wear with any of my holsters for AIWB.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Love mine. I cannot help but think they could sell other color ways i.e. tan, od green, grey, multicam.

I strongly suspect that the market would response, at lease in a made to order/special order context.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Next, I'm hoping for a stiffer version more conducive to OWB carry.

I've loved mine, though it's getting a bit frayed from the DCC clips on my Velo4. Easily my favorite belt due to the tail capture and lack of velcro.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    Love mine. I cannot help but think they could sell other color ways i.e. tan, od green, grey, multicam.
    Agreed, looking at the colors of 17337 webbing I think tan and gray would be my top two choices.
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Next, I'm hoping for a stiffer version more conducive to OWB carry.
    Agree - I’ve loved mine as well, probably the best AIWB belt I’ve ever used though is near capacity with a LTT RDO w x300 IMO. I was concerned that the belt would slip with irregular tension (someone tugging on it in a FUT) but was pleasantly surprised in ECQC that it held up great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A57460
    CTC lasers : Pistols = ABS : automobiles

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    They now have a version of the Zero with Velcro on the outside so it also works as an inner belt.
    how is this working for you George? Does the velcro version the exact same as the non velcro as far as concealability?

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    how is this working for you George? Does the velcro version the exact same as the non velcro as far as concealability?
    It is just a smidge thicker.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List