Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenicor Zero

I am wearing a full-lug 4” Ruger GP100, in a Milt Sparks VM-2 holster, using my new Tenicor Zero belt. Thus far, it is quite comfortable. The cylinder is, of course, relatively wide, which does not present a comfort problem, and things are nicely streamlined at the muzzle end, whereas a wide-body railed auto might be less-comfortable, and more difficult to wear, all day. An autoloader, of equal weight, carries much of its loaded weight, in ammo, which is above the belt, while being carried, whereas a revolver’s center-of-balance is lower, when being carried, as the belt passes over the cylinder, when carried in this holster.

First impressions, with this combination, are favorable.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

For any of you on the fence, if you go to the Tenicor site, there is an offer (at the bottom of the page) which expires at midnight (Pacific time) for 15% off.

Just sayin'.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    For any of you on the fence, if you go to the Tenicor site, there is an offer (at the bottom of the page) which expires at midnight (Pacific time) for 15% off.

Just sayin'.
    But they are out of stock on every size except 38. I messaged asking about rainchecks for the discount on out of stock belts and the answer was "nope".
    Last edited by Larry T; 12-26-2021 at 04:14 PM.

No good deed goes unpunished. Sorry.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    No good deed goes unpunished. Sorry.
    LOL I don't think you're being punished. It's not your fault. It's not their fault. But I thought it was worth asking them. On their newest FB post advertising the discount they noted "only on in-stock items" which they hadn't said in earlier posts.

Besides, you may have just done someone a nice favor - assuming they wear a 38.

Well, a Tenicor Zero is probably not a best choice for all-day carry of a 4” full-lug-barrel GP100 revolver, at behind-the-hip IWB. (I actually switched to a spur-less hammer 4” Speed Six, with a non-lugged barrel, after I bumped my elbow or forearm on the GP100’s hammer spur, a few times.) This is not, of course, a failure, as Tenicor does not recommend such a load, for the Zero belt. I consider 4+ hours to be a good run.
    Last edited by Rex G; 12-26-2021 at 08:31 PM.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Bought one, time will tell but for now I like it a lot. Been wearing it everyday for the last couple of weeks. It's the perfect thickness for AIWB....and the buckle works well even though it doesn't look like it would.

Smack dab in the middle of flyover country
    Another thing I like about this belt, when wearing without a sidearm it’s very comfortable. I work NPE so there are days that depending on my schedule, tasks and required attire are spent sans pistol. The Zero belt is as comfortable as any ordinary belt I’ve owned.

Stay Safe
    Clay

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    Well I have a few days on the belt and here are some thoughts. First I carried my 43X in a Tenicor ARX with a spare magazine in a Fero magazine pouch and the belt is just too floppy for me. I perfer a stiffer belt with this setup - personal preference.

Next, I carried my Glock 26 in a VangGuard2 and loved it. The gun did not move, yet the belt did not cut into my sides. I pocket carry a magazine for this gun so no additional width. I also carried my Glock 45 with a TRL7 in a Tenicor SAGAX LUX with no problems. The small buckle allows me to position the holster comfortably without having to move to a buckle on the side configuration. The Zero belt is the best I have used so far for AIWB.

Lastly, I have worn the belt by itself and it is extremely comfortable.

The buckle has not slipped during any of the above uses. I love the "no velcro" aspect of this belt. It is silent to adjust. This is nice at restaurants and in public settings. It makes it simple to adjust the belt when sitting down at the table. In the past I would tolerate a tight belt to avoid adjusting it and hearing the velcro rip. Now I can dine in comfort.

Anyways, I really like the belt so far and hope it might be offered in additional colors at some point.

Great job Tenicor.

I can confirm the Zero works well with an Acro P2.

Name:  BAD1247B-829C-453C-A43E-EF911CC45497.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  30.5 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List