Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Tenicor Zero

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkguitarist View Post
    Yeah, they are coming out with a thicker version.

This the only mention of it I've seen here from Craig Douglas.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp08evmL..._web_copy_link

I love the original Zero belt. I usually carry a Glock 19, with 15+1 and that's it on my belt and it works perfect for that. But its definitely not stiff enough for heavier gear. Its not stiff enough for me either for OWB carry for IDPA. My other favorite belt is The Foundation from EDC belts and that's what I use for competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Yeah the "Fat Boy" will solve that problem.
    Last time I asked I was told still no timeline on if/when they would be released. I would buy 2 today if available. I don't care for the original Zero, i'm currently using the liner belt version, which is a little thicker, but I would prefer a little more.

For two weeks, I've tried to make the Tenicor Zero work. It's a decent pants belt, as long as I'm not carrying a gun. With the added weight a CCW, the belt sags just like a floppy nylon pants belt. I have to tighten the Zero until its uncomfortable to keep the holster in place, and then there's not enough give for sitting or bending over. I've read good things about the Zero, and just don't understand why people like it.

Back to my MMT belts.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    For two weeks, I've tried to make the Tenicor Zero work. It's a decent pants belt, as long as I'm not carrying a gun. With the added weight a CCW, the belt sags just like a floppy nylon pants belt. I have to tighten the Zero until its uncomfortable to keep the holster in place, and then there's not enough give for sitting or bending over. I've read good things about the Zero, and just don't understand why people like it.

Back to my MMT belts.
    The liner Zero with the added velcro made a difference for me, I felt the same way about the original. I really like the buckle system, so really hoping the thicker version is available soon. One thing I really don't like about the MMT belts is they rely on the velcro, I wish there was more tension on the buckle.

Site Supporter
    I have both the Zero and the Underbelt version. I would get a "Fat Boy" version in a heartbeat if and when they come out.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post

Back to my MMT belts.
    Quoted to like again.

I've had my Zero belt since December 2022. I love this belt. The belt keeps the gun in the same position while still being comfortable enough to sit and bend.

It took me a few days to get use to tightening the belt with the pistol on. After awhile I got the hang of it and now it's nothing I really pay any mind to at all (much like putting on a watch).

Can't really complain about the price as this was gifted to me. All in all a great piece of gear. Hoping they'll eventually come out with a grey color down the road.

User Tag List