Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenicor Zero

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Continue to really like the Zero. One consideration if you want to carry a primary and second pistol AIWB, is the second pistol locks down the tail, making it hard to adjust length. My 34 inch Zero has quite a bit of tail, and I may try a 32, which would might allow the second holster, while still allowing easy adjustment. This would also make the Zero even trimmer, as there would be less belt overlap, reducing the amount of double thickness.

I also find the 34 too long. Would go shorter next time. The extra overlap irritates the front on my off side hip.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    I also find the 34 too long. Would go shorter next time. The extra overlap irritates the front on my off side hip.
    Can you trim the excess to your liking and burn the end?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

What pant size do you normally wear? I’m waiting for the 34 to come back in stock, but perhaps it would be too long for me too…?
    I typically wear a 34, but size up to a 36 in some pants to accommodate AIWB holster and mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Phred View Post
    What pant size do you normally wear? I’m waiting for the 34 to come back in stock, but perhaps it would be too long for me too…?
    I typically wear a 34, but size up to a 36 in some pants to accommodate AIWB holster and mag.
    I posted an image from Tenicor earlier in this thread showing the actual belt length for each size. I would run a tape measure through my belt loops while wearing all my gear and add how much tail you want. Whatever that number is, look at the chart to see which belt size gives you the desired total length.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred View Post

I wear a 34 but they are kind of loose. I am sort of a 33. It is best to go short if you are between sizes with the Zero IMO.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    Can you trim the excess to your liking and burn the end?

That is a good question. I see no reason why not but would like to hear from Wilderness/Tenicor about whether that would start a fraying problem or not?

I wear a 34 but they are kind of loose. I am sort of a 33. It is best to go short if you are between sizes with the Zero IMO.
    Thanks for that. I’m a 33 too so this helps!

Been wearing one almost daily for about two weeks now. First things first, I don't AIWB (knowing this means I'll be kilt on da streetz), and rarely IWB (except in the summer). For OWB wear, it's perfectly good, support wise, for a P365XL, and just barely sturdy enough for a G19 with TLR8AG. The adjustments are fantastically easy. My only complaint at this point is it's so thin that it doesn't really "lock down" an OWB holster - my OWBs from JMCK slide back and forth pretty easily.

I've been wearing it for a couple weeks now. I was a little surprised when it came folded and not rolled. I know you all said it was flexible but this even more flexible than I imagined. It my mind I thought it was going to be a wilderness 5-stitch with the new buckle which, if my memory serves me correctly, are both thicker and stiffer.

I am a 32/33 waist with glock 19 aiwb and picked up the 32 belt. Its the perfect size and I wouldn't want longer. Overall, I am a little undecided about it. The flexibility makes it very comfortable and not digging in the back of my hips. That being said, for equal concealability of stiffer belts, I have had to add a thicker wedge to the holster in order for the gun not to roll outboard over the belt. Its interesting that the aiwb gun belt world as gone form the thickest of scuba webbing to ultra flexible.
    Last edited by Cool Breeze; 01-02-2022 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Been wearing one almost daily for about two weeks now. First things first, I don't AIWB (knowing this means I'll be kilt on da streetz), and rarely IWB (except in the summer). For OWB wear, it's perfectly good, support wise, for a P365XL, and just barely sturdy enough for a G19 with TLR8AG. The adjustments are fantastically easy. My only complaint at this point is it's so thin that it doesn't really "lock down" an OWB holster - my OWBs from JMCK slide back and forth pretty easily.
    The ARX from Tenicor absolutely does lock in. One thing to keep in mind is that Jeff designed the Zero first and foremost as part of a total Tenicor concealment system. It'll work fine with other gear but it's optimized for Tenicor support equipment.

User Tag List