Thread: Looking for ideal host for Ti-Rant 9mm can OR

Looking for ideal host for Ti-Rant 9mm can OR

So i have gotten the can bug and decided on a Ti-Rant can for a home defense setup. Only thing now is, i need a host that's suppressor ready with a optics plate. The first thing I've seen is a VP9 Or Tactical, and I've seen the M&P 2.0 as well. It's a shame the M&P doesn't have the updated trigger, it has the hinged one. If that's the case, im gonna have to go with an Apex trigger.

I've been told that the P10 is a good host as well, but it only offers one or the other. (threaded barrel or optic mount). Glock of course is in the running as well.

For this setup, can anyone offer any insight as to what options I have that come from the factory with these 2 options? Or what platform works over another for supressor use. Aside from the can and optic, it'll also host either a Surefire or Streamlight as well.

Shadow Systems MR920 is available with a threaded barrel and their optics cut will accommodate most popular red dots without an adapter plate. I have an RMR on one and the stock sights cowitness. I have a 509t on another one and Holosun's plate mounts with the cover plate screws, although it sits too high to use the stock sights. I know the Acro won't fit, too long for the optics cut according to Shadow Systems. They just got a Steiner MPS last week to look at mounting options, but I haven't seen any results on that yet.

User Tag List