Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rigel Updates (and news)

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    My preference is G19 w/ TLR7 and RDS cut.

I have a JMC AIWB on the way because you didn't have anything.
    The 17 isn't appreciably longer and the rounding we do will help there, it also covers certain duty request we've had. Optic cuts will be standard, no choice, but we're also covering the rear sight and some of the optic mounting plate interface as well. Rear sight protection is a must, along with an easier to mod sweatguard, and reholstering shielding.

With what we got going on we can stick to the design principles we've always done, reduce sku's and options for dealers, as well as cut down on what we need to make.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Optic cuts will be standard, no choice, but we're also covering the rear sight and some of the optic mounting plate interface as well. Rear sight protection is a must, along with an easier to mod sweatguard, and reholstering shielding.
    Music to my ears. Shielding the rear sight and part of the optic is a must.

If you offer it in orange carbon fiber I'll place the order today.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by littlejerry; 12-05-2021 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Can't tap for shit

Reshape the lips at the light bezel, so it doesn't get stuck when using an x300V. Currently, if you push the pistol too far, the kydex clamps the groove in the x300v head and wont let go of the gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I’m really excited about this, an Orion with an optics cut that protects the rear sight/optic body and wide set DCC clips is my dream holster. I’ll be buying at least two when these changes come out.

Is Dark Star ever gonna make a Rigel for other firearm makes? I'd love one for the PDP and P30.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's no explicit X300V support, but a quick trim on the holster will alleviate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Quixotic View Post
    Is Dark Star ever gonna make a Rigel for other firearm makes? I'd love one for the PDP and P30.
    At some point, just need to see what works numbers wise. There is some unpublished fitment overlap for the M&P. We're looking to the P30 to see what we can get for others.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    There's no explicit X300V support, but a quick trim on the holster will alleviate that.
    Yup, understood the V isn't listed as a supported model. I just don't know what the proper trimming would look like

I'd just cut/sand the section that wraps around the light, leaving it to pass through 100% without a lip.

User Tag List