Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: eForms coming back

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Sorry, it’s a form 1 for an SBR.

Ah. I got excited there for a second.

My expectations are back on the floor, where they probably belong...

We just had a form 4 for a Ballistic Research & Machine can come back in 29 days. It was E filed on Jan 17th and came back this morning approved. We have stuff that we E filed earlier that hasn't come back yet so we don't know if this is a fluke or the new normal....but its a good sign I think.
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    We just had a form 4 for a Ballistic Research & Machine can come back in 29 days. It was E filed on Jan 17th and came back this morning approved. We have stuff that we E filed earlier that hasn't come back yet so we don't know if this is a fluke or the new normal....but its a good sign I think.
    1. Congrats!!
    2. Sounds like it may be just the same as the old method, never know what's going to happen until it happens.

E-Form 1 (SBRed a BCM lower)

Date submitted- 2-7-2022

Fingerprint cards mailed- 2-7-2022

Approved Form 1 in hand- 2-17-2022

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    E-Form 1 (SBRed a BCM lower)

Date submitted- 2-7-2022

Fingerprint cards mailed- 2-7-2022

Approved Form 1 in hand- 2-17-2022
    That's awesome. I did a Form 1 (also a BCM lower) on 2/4. Still waiting . . .

Quote Originally Posted by joshs View Post
    Hopefully you get the email today!

There is still some inefficiency internally with eform. I had 3 checks cashed on 1/17/22 but only 2 of those eforms show transferred from the dealer to me as of 2/17/22. Upon calling NFA division, I was told after the bank in Portland cashes the check, there is still some manual entry in VA. The customer service folks are not sharp on their internal processes and only seem to be able to access small portions of their system.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Controlledpairs2 View Post
    There is still some inefficiency internally with eform. I had 3 checks cashed on 1/17/22 but only 2 of those eforms show transferred from the dealer to me as of 2/17/22. Upon calling NFA division, I was told after the bank in Portland cashes the check, there is still some manual entry in VA. The customer service folks are not sharp on their internal processes and only seem to be able to access small portions of their system.
    Why did you have checks with an eform? You should have paid the tax through pay.gov.

Why did you have checks with an eform? You should have paid the tax through pay.gov.
    I might be using the wrong nomenclature. i paid through silencershop.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Hopefully you get the email today!
    Individual vs. Trust making a difference?

User Tag List