Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: eForms coming back

Site Supporter
    Two SBR Form 1s came back today, 15 calendar days after submitting. One additional Form 1 that was submitted the same day as the others is still pending.

For those wondering… an electronic signature (as opposed to a scanned image of a signed document) was apparently acceptable, as was “300” in the box for “caliber or gauge” when describing a 300 BLK weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by joshs View Post
    I think you'll see the timelines converge (they already have with eForms), but they'll likely get to the point where they are about the same. I'm pretty sure that the difference has to do with examiner tasking (some primarily do certain Form types). As the paper backlog is cleared on 4s, more of the examiners tasked to paper forms will be reassigned to eForms. Form 1s were already electronic, so there isn't a large existing workload of paper Form 1s to clear. When the Form 4 paper backlog is cleared, eForm 4s and 1s should take about the same time. (assuming no crazy demand change that the existing number of NFA examiners simply can't handle).

That makes sense.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post

For those wondering… an electronic signature (as opposed to a scanned image of a signed document) was apparently acceptable, as was “300” in the box for “caliber or gauge” when describing a 300 BLK weapon.
    Good to know. A 300BO is #2 or 3 on my list of upcoming Form 1's.

Any idea if "multi" will work? That's what my 300BO pistol has engraved.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    I’ve heard no, I think on their Form 1 FAQ.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    I tried that last week. An error flag will appear to the left of that firearm's listing and you won't be able to submit the form. I had to go back and enter "300" before I could submit it.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

/\ /\

Thanks to you both!

Form 1 trust, 1 RP, SBR. Submitted 5/19, approved 6/2. 14 days.

Site Supporter
    Two SBR Form 1s came back today, 15 calendar days after submitting. One additional Form 1 that was submitted the same day as the others is still pending.

The third SBR Form 1 mentioned above was finally approved, 8 days later that the first two, so 23 days after submitting. Different examiner signed it.

I'm jealous of y'all.

Form 1 for SBS (Shockwave) 23 days and counting.

Form 1 for SBR (300 Blackout pistol) 21 days and counting.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

User Tag List