Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: eForms coming back

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    At least for my Form 1s there were no paper stamps.
    Yeah the dealer involved with my current transaction says form 1's are all email, but form 4's are not.

Quote Originally Posted by joshs View Post
    Unless the dealer requested a copy from NFA Division, there is no paper stamp.
    I will ask if they made that request or not. They didn't mention it in our conversations. If they didn't, then I've got to figure out how to convince them that they are wrong.

ATF still hasn't responded to me, and that's a bit unusual as every other request I have sent them was answered in 24 hours.

Thanks

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    I will ask if they made that request or not. They didn't mention it in our conversations. If they didn't, then I've got to figure out how to convince them that they are wrong.

ATF still hasn't responded to me, and that's a bit unusual as every other request I have sent them was answered in 24 hours.

Thanks
    If that doesn't work, just PM me. I can ask NFA Division to let the dealer know so they aren't holding up their customers.

If that doesn't work, just PM me. I can ask NFA Division to let the dealer know so they aren't holding up their customers.
    Will do.

Thanks a bunch!

Edited

And that ladies and gentlemen is one reason why you join pf.com!
    Last edited by ccmdfd; 04-25-2022 at 08:20 PM.

Another Taking a Spot in the Line……

Ordered my third can today….a Dead Air Mask 22…went through my local LGS. It’s been submitted electronically so I’ll cross my fingers, say a prayer and wait.

I’d previously set up an acc’t at atf, so already had user name and pin code…..I’d been thinking about an SBR but decided to stick to the pistol format.

My first were a few years ago and took 9 months and 11 months respectively, so it won’t take much to improve on that level of service.

George
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

Form 1 SBR, trust with 1 RP. Submitted 4/6, approved 4/27.

Form 1 SBR: submitted 4/17 approved 4/27!

This is annoying me. I’m coming up on six weeks for a eForm 1 SBR, and still nothing. Y’all must live charmed lives.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    This is annoying me. I’m coming up on six weeks for a eForm 1 SBR, and still nothing. Y’all must live charmed lives.
    Mine took about 60 days. NFA Division still testing various different ways to improve the process, which is why some are seeing very short approvals.

Mine took about 60 days. NFA Division still testing various different ways to improve the process, which is why some are seeing very short approvals.
    I heard a rumor that people with past military / top secret clearance in past get delayed in NICS, possibly contributing? Any truth to that? Or is it just luck of the draw?

User Tag List