Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: eForms coming back

eForms coming back

I just got an email from Silencershop that ATF will begin accepting ATF Forms 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 9 as eForms starting sometime between Dec 15-28. eFiling Form 4s should hopefully cut down on the wait.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    I just got an email from Silencershop that ATF will begin accepting ATF Forms 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 9 as eForms starting sometime between Dec 15-28. eFiling Form 4s should hopefully cut down on the wait.
    Just came here to post this. Link for more info:

https://www.silencershop.com/blog/po...m_content=Body

Just got this also.

I've got a couple of applications that haven't been mailed yet. Looks like they're going to electronically file them. Wonder how much wait time is reduced.

Awesome news! I wonder if paper forms will be fast tracked to get them out of the way. I have one can in jail at the moment.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    Awesome news! I wonder if paper forms will be fast tracked to get them out of the way. I have one can in jail at the moment.
    I hope so, my first form 4 was cashed in early March and others are starting to get theirs back from that timeframe so I’m hoping any day now. I bought the thing in early November of last year so this has already taken longer than I was hoping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I hope so, my first form 4 was cashed in early March and others are starting to get theirs back from that timeframe so I’m hoping any day now. I bought the thing in early November of last year so this has already taken longer than I was hoping.

Same here man. I was hoping to hear back around Thanksgiving so hopefully any day now.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Just got this also.

I've got a couple of applications that haven't been mailed yet. Looks like they're going to electronically file them. Wonder how much wait time is reduced.
    If it's anything like efile tax returns it will be about the same time as it takes snail mail forms. Our efile taxes took about 2 months for a return this year. It isn't about the lightning speed of filing, it's about the glacial speed of the fed to do anything with it once they have it.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

My last two eform 1's took 3 weeks.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    I just bought a can from Silencer during one of their sales, and I called today to ask if they can hold off submitting the form 4 until the eForms are active. The rep said they were already planning to do that.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    Not sure if that is feasible give many of those processing them are (or at least were) teleworking.

User Tag List