Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: eForms coming back

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Just spent a half hour on the phone with ATF, yesterday was 90 days on my eform 1 SBR. This is going to be an issue with my move coming up in less than two weeks.
    Were they helpful?

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Were they helpful?
    Not really. “Call back in 30 days.”
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Well, maybe the phone rep took pity on me. My eform 1 for the Rattler came through today, and I have an appointment with the engraver this evening.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

/\ /\ /\

Great!!

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    I submitted a form 4 for a can in February. My menu is different on the left side under My Forms. Any idea if this is a problem? Thanks
    @ccmdfd is correct below. An eForm 4 would have been submitted by your dealer, so it won't show on your account, only theirs. I assumed the poster I quoted earlier was referring to an eFrom 1 that they had submitted themselves.

ETA: As for wait times, our quickest has been 73 days, but our average is probably 120ish. Our most recent approved eForm 4 was submitted February 3rd and came back at 119 days. We're currently waiting on all eForm 4 submissions placed on and after Feb 4th, so 130 days and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Submitted by a dealer?

If that's the case, then yes you will not see anything on the website. You should get an email however when the form is approved.

The only things that show up for me in my submissions are form 1s which I did myself. Everything I've purchased from a dealer does not show up.
    Last edited by StraitR; 06-14-2022 at 07:40 PM.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    @ccmdfd is correct below. An eForm 4 would have been submitted by your dealer, so it won't show on your account, only theirs. I assumed the poster I quoted earlier was referring to an eFrom 1 that they had submitted themselves.

ETA: As for wait times, our quickest has been 73 days, but our average is probably 120ish. Our most recent approved eForm 4 was submitted February 3rd and came back at 119 days. We're currently waiting on all eForm 4 submissions placed on and after Feb 4th, so 130 days and counting.
    What is very weird is that I got an eForm 4 approved last week, submitted 2/17. I submitted a second can within minutes of this eForm. Still pending

152 days and still counting on a e-file Form 4 on a trust. I called a few weeks ago and got "pending"... I have not spoke with my dealer recently, but last time I did, my submission was the oldest e-file still on his books. Frustrating. I understand 90 days was just a "goal", but seeing lots of folks with stuff submitted after me, coming through, sorta irks me.

I'm taking a day off work tomorrow, so maybe I'll try to call in the morning, and see if I can pry any more info out of the ATF and see what the hold up is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    What is very weird is that I got an eForm 4 approved last week, submitted 2/17. I submitted a second can within minutes of this eForm. Still pending

This gives me hope that I'll get the call/email to pick mine up since that's the same day mine was re-submitted and accepted after a correction.

Mid-March on my submission. I’ll be happy if I get my can before the end of July.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post

Yeah, there really is no rhyme or reason to any of it. Other eForms, such as 3's and 9's, can be equally sporadic. My guess is that they've gotten overwhelmed by people that purchased in the Oct-Dec time frame and waited to eFile plus new buyers inspired by the advertised "90 days" wait time.

Hopefully the ability to edit submitted forms, and compiling of multiple submissions by the same individual/corporate entity/trust for a singular background check/review, get added in for the sake of saving everyone time. Then again, we're not talking about Chic-Fil-A here.

User Tag List