Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: eForms coming back

I sure hope that any reduction in processing times with electronic filing more than makes up for the one month that my suppressors have been sitting in jail with nothing being done at all.

Seems to be working.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Got an email from silencer shop. They are expecting wait times for form 4 to be roughly 90 days.

Site Supporter

Drop down boxes not populating

Any one else seeing this issue? I cannot complete my registration as the drop down boxes for Country, State and Secret question will not populate. I tried a few different browsers and computers.

Anyone gotten this to work yet?

Received an email from Silencer Shop saying they were waiting for a couple of days to let the bugs get worked out, and that my dealer would be contacting me in another 2 weeks or so in order to actually get the applications filed.

Yesterday got an email from Capitol Armory which was a flyer for current sales, but there was a blurb about them experiencing a lot of issues with the system crashing.

Old e-forms crashed constantly.... my confidence in ATF somehow finally getting it right is fairly low.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I have a couple items pending eForm submission. For those of you who bought via SilencerShop, how long did it take from filling out their docusign stuff to them submitting theForm? I'm a little under 2 weeks I think at this point, just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I have a couple items pending eForm submission. For those of you who bought via SilencerShop, how long did it take from filling out their docusign stuff to them submitting theForm? I'm a little under 2 weeks I think at this point, just wondering.
    Three weeks for me back in September.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MK11 View Post
    Three weeks for me back in September.
    Cool. Hopefully, cans in hand come April ish then... range probably frozen or on fire I guess between now and then so not in a rush

Tried to create my account with ATF and the website absolutely sucks. A lot of drop down menus without any choices available. Without making a choice you aren't allowed to proceed.

User Tag List