Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: eForms coming back

Site Supporter
    While I wish the NFA weren't a thing at all... it would be rad if E-file Form 4s end up having the short turnaround time of E-file Form 1s.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    My last two eform 1's took 3 weeks.
    My first one that was approved last month took three months.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    My first one that was approved last month took three months.
    I wonder why?

My first form 1 suppressor took 4-months because I gave it a model name. I found out that will put in "pending research" for 90 days. I didn't make that mistake the second time.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I wonder why?

My first form 1 suppressor took 4-months because I gave it a model name. I found out that will put in "pending research" for 90 days. I didn't make that mistake the second time.
    I’m guessing because it was a brand new trust? No idea.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I just got an email about the new eform system. The upgrade will start on the 17th and should be finished on the 21st. Form 4's will be accepted after the upgrade.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Still no mention of electronic 5320.20's. Hopefully that'll also be implemented at some point.

Just got an email that the finish date is pushed back to Thursday the 23rd at 6am. Can't say I'm surprised.

I’m just now interested in suppressors and sbrs. Does this mean that it could be sooner than 9 months to purchase a suppressor?

Thanks

How are photos and fingerprints for the responsible person(s) going to work for Form 4 eForms? I did several Form 1 eForms before they changed the rules, but I have not done one since.

Quote Originally Posted by noguns View Post
    I’m just now interested in suppressors and sbrs. Does this mean that it could be sooner than 9 months to purchase a suppressor?

Thanks
    That’s the hope based on how much faster they process form 1s.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Ghost View Post
    How are photos and fingerprints for the responsible person(s) going to work for Form 4 eForms? I did several Form 1 eForms before they changed the rules, but I have not done one since.
    I’ve only done it through Silencer Shop but it was very easy with their kiosk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List