Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: eForms coming back

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomps View Post
    Your Amnesty eForm SBR’s took 6 months?? am I correct in understanding that as long as the application is been submitted, and you can show a copy of it, having been submitted, that it’s legal to keep the brace on the weapon until a final determination?
    You are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomps View Post
    Your Amnesty eForm SBR’s took 6 months?? am I correct in understanding that as long as the application is been submitted, and you can show a copy of it, having been submitted, that it’s legal to keep the brace on the weapon until a final determination?

I turned mine in right before the deadline. So it’s been 4 so far. I was getting concerned that something was amiss with my application. I’m a little surprised, considering supposedly, so few people actually complied and filled out the forms. do you think that that would make things move a little quicker 🤷.
    Mine had issues that ATF wouldn’t admit to until my congressman’s field office reached out for a status. After that they took two days.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Amnesty eform submitted on 2-13-23. Returned last week on 9-25-23.

I may need to get my congresscritter’s field staff involved again. I’m at 100+ days on a paid eForm 1, and when I talk to BATFE they won’t admit to any issues - just like they did last time with the amnesty forms until the congressional staffer reached out.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I may need to get my congresscritter’s field staff involved again. I’m at 100+ days on a paid eForm 1, and when I talk to BATFE they won’t admit to any issues - just like they did last time with the amnesty forms until the congressional staffer reached out.
    Why would they admit to any issue. They most likely see the delays as design features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Lets try this again since it vanished once already!) 🤷🤣

Mine had issues that ATF wouldn’t admit to until my congressman’s field office reached out for a status. After that they took two days.
    Speak of the devil,.. I just got the email today (…actually yesterday,) telling me my Form1 was approved.

Site Supporter
    317 days.

I’m going to give a shot to NICS emails, etc. cited on Reddit. It can’t hurt.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    317 days.

I’m going to give a shot to NICS emails, etc. cited on Reddit. It can’t hurt.
    I emailed NICS Liaison and formatted it via this guideline. We shall see how this goes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NFA/s/SSwXGuFwzK

ETA: I emailed them yesterday about 5:30 PM EST so far silence. Man I can remember calling in paper Form 4’s they’d say things such as “It’s awaiting back ground check” or it’s awaiting something. I called into the NFA hotline sometime ago and they’re like “It’s still pending”.

3 RP EForm 4 submitted on 11/30/2022. It is what it is.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Question regarding EForm 4s.

After they are approved, don’t they show up in the Approved section of your dashboard?
    Ken

Question regarding EForm 4s.

After they are approved, don’t they show up in the Approved section of your dashboard?
    Not on your account’s dashboard. The FFL submits the eForm 4, not the transferee, so the approved form would appear on the FFL’s dashboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List