Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: eForms coming back

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Congrats!

Looks like the new system is working like the old one. Depending upon which examiner gets your particular application, you can have a long wait or a very short one.
    Ha. Still is kind of weird. Was hoping for batch effect...

I start on HPB service with Dept chair next monday so was hopig to take a bunch of stuff to the range this week. Will have to settle for the one can for now. Still a big improvement!

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    First of my pending eForm 4s just went though! Turbo K.

Strangely, approval came for just one of the 2 I submitted on 1/31. No approvals yet for the 2 other eForms I filed 1/17.

Hopefully the other 3 aren't far behind!
    There was a guy in my squad at a rifle match in Ramah on Saturday that was using one. Everyone kept talking about how light the direct thread variant is and how it has no business being as cheap as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    There was a guy in my squad at a rifle match in Ramah on Saturday that was using one. Everyone kept talking about how light the direct thread variant is and how it has no business being as cheap as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    and the second form I submitted on the same day just got approved this AM as well (Turbo T2) so now I have the pair!

Still odd these 2 forms from 1/31 were approved before the forms submitted 1/17. Weird. Oh well. Will be planning to hit the range Thursday to test them out!

and the second form I submitted on the same day just got approved this AM as well (Turbo T2) so now I have the pair!

Still odd these 2 forms from 1/31 were approved before the forms submitted 1/17. Weird. Oh well. Will be planning to hit the range Thursday to test them out!
    Man, you are on a roll!

Enjoy!

I'm a bit jealous. I've been hoarding .22 subsonics since early January (15th) as well... I have a YHM Phantom rimfire can in jail. I check my email daily. Sad part: I don't even own a threaded .22 right now. I can't find the threaded Buckmark I want locally.

Also need to find an older Ruger 77/22 to have threaded... I'm hearing the new American .22 bolt guns are so-so.

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    I'm a bit jealous. I've been hoarding .22 subsonics since early January (15th) as well... I have a YHM Phantom rimfire can in jail. I check my email daily. Sad part: I don't even own a threaded .22 right now. I can't find the threaded Buckmark I want locally.

Also need to find an older Ruger 77/22 to have threaded... I'm hearing the new American .22 bolt guns are so-so.
    Check out the CZ .22's. I've been impressed with mine. More costly than Ruger though.

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post

I have absolutely no idea why my 2 forms submitted 1/31 went through while my forms from 1/17 are still pending. I had different agents on both of my forms so it was not an individual effect.All 4 submitted as individual.

I have absolutely no idea why my 2 forms submitted 1/31 went through while my forms from 1/17 are still pending. I had different agents on both of my forms so it was not an individual effect.All 4 submitted as individual.
    There has always been somewhat of a mystery involved with this. Kind of like playing the lottery.

Which reminds me, does anyone know the name of the person who supposedly got their forms approved in 7 days from silencer shop? I'd like to have them pick my next set of Powerball numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Yeah. NFA stuff is definitely not for the instant gratification type. The form 4's I submitted back in Jan were for items paid for in mid-November. It took that long to get eforms up and running and to get software kinks worked out. Got another suppressor purchased 3/11 and it's still somewhere between Silencer Shop and my dealer, so the form 4 hasn't been submitted yet.

Of course I look at Silencer Shop's website last week and it says they've had form 4's completed in 7 days in some instances.

I've been wondering where they are in terms of processing all of the paper forms filed last year.
    I bought two cans last week, done via SilencerShop's software and eForms. I asked my SOT how long things were taking via that route, and he just shrugged and said "Dunno, none have come back yet." He also mentioned he was getting paper form 4s back from about a year ago.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

Well, got a text from my FFL, my other 2 cans went through today. Will pick them up Saturday.

User Tag List