Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: eForms coming back

Form 4 for suppressor, trust, one responsible person received today. Submitted May 5th.

I did not get an email copy from the atf. The only way I knew this happened was the dealer let me know that they received the email.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Form 4 for suppressor, trust, one responsible person received today. Submitted May 5th.

I did not get an email copy from the atf. The only way I knew this happened was the dealer let me know that they received the email.
    Form 4 individual stamp received today, notified by the dealership. Same submission timeframe (early May, 2022).

(I did get an email though)
    Last edited by JCN; 02-13-2023 at 01:06 PM.

What's the latest scuttlebutt regarding this?

Just got another form 4 back at just a little over 9 months.

Capital Armory's website says they're still receiving paper forms back dating between June of 2021 and June of 2022. I thought that when e-forms rolled out they were going to quit accepting paper forms and once the paper form backlog was cleared those examiners were going to move over to the e-form site and the wait times were supposed to drop significantly.

Didn't know if there was any later news on this and how things are planning on running.

Capital Armory's website says they're still receiving paper forms back dating between June of 2021 and June of 2022. I thought that when e-forms rolled out they were going to quit accepting paper forms and once the paper form backlog was cleared those examiners were going to move over to the e-form site and the wait times were supposed to drop significantly.

Didn't know if there was any later news on this and how things are planning on running.
    I haven’t heard anything really, just assumed it was more optimism. I have to get my wife’s prints to them for the SOCOM Mini I just ordered. Not getting my hopes up even though I’m going to try and exploit some work travel to expedite it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Site Supporter
    112 days on the Dead Air Mask.

I do honestly wonder how the millions of SBR’s for the amnesty will impact me.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I haven’t heard anything really, just assumed it was more optimism. I have to get my wife’s prints to them for the SOCOM Mini I just ordered. Not getting my hopes up even though I’m going to try and exploit some work travel to expedite it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    112 days on the Dead Air Mask.

I do honestly wonder how the millions of SBR’s for the amnesty will impact me.

Funny coincidence:

My last two approvals were for a Dead Air Mask and a Surefire Socom Mini. Love the Mask, haven't tried the mini out yet.

Site Supporter
    Funny coincidence:

My last two approvals were for a Dead Air Mask and a Surefire Socom Mini. Love the Mask, haven't tried the mini out yet.
    Man! I have to quit getting excited for it. I expect 9 months-ish.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    Man! I have to quit getting excited for it. I expect 9 months-ish.
    Yeah, more than 9, less than 10 for both.

It seems as though for form 4's, they're processing certified dates from May and June. I've seen a smattering of June submissions but it looks like they're mostly finishing out May's submissions and moving onto the first week of June.

The average seems to be about 270 days or so.

Yeah, just got an approval for one submitted at the end of June of 2022. Came in at 9:00 p.m. on a Saturday night!

User Tag List