Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: eForms coming back

So I’m trying to eFile a Form 1. When I input my personal info and get to my address, I see that you can’t manually input a city, county, or state. That automatically populates when you input your zip code. The problem I’m having is that my home is physically located in one county but the mailing address and zip code put it in the adjacent county, so the wrong county populates in the county field. I can’t manually change it. I used the “Ask The Experts” button and haven’t heard back. Yesterday I sent an email to the eForms.admin@atf.gov address too. I tried calling the support line and the only things people could suggest were to use the two forms of contact I already used. Has anyone else experienced this?

Two e-filed Form 4s, submitted Feb 8, 2022 and finally approved Aug 10, 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by marcin View Post
    Two e-filed Form 4s, submitted Feb 8, 2022 and finally approved Aug 10, 2022.
    I stopped by my local SOT yesterday for something unrelated and they mentioned they're getting approvals for stuff submitted in February. Sounds like I've got another couple of months' worth of waiting to do, given I filed mine in April.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

I was late March, and I hope that the form will be approved before Halloween.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Other tracking threads are showing approvals from February.

There is an odd smattering of approvals from random dates but for the most part, it seems like everything coming back right now is from February.

eForm 1 submitted 7/6/22, approved 8/19/22.

Quote Originally Posted by davisj View Post
    Nice!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by davisj View Post
    If I may ask, was that with a trust or as an individual?

Thanks, and congrats on the new stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    If I may ask, was that with a trust or as an individual?

Thanks, and congrats on the new stamp.
    Individual. If only my Form 4 was this fast…

Well, after a couple of weeks without a response from ATF to any of my questions, I called the help desk again and the person said it shouldn’t matter if the county for my physical address is different from the county for my mailing address. I decided to submit a Form 1 to see what happens. This will be for a trust with two responsible persons. We fingerprinted ourselves on blue cards ordered from the ATF website.

Form 1 eFiled on 8/18
    Fingerprints mailed 8/20

I’ll probably submit another one in a week or so to get my other pistol done.

Question about my second one which is an AR pistol built on a stripped Wilson Combat lower receiver. The lower doesn’t have a model number at all. eForms has a bunch of models available on the drop down menu once you select Wilson Combat as the manufacturer and one of the options is the generic “AR15.” That option allows me to select 5.56 as the caliber. Would that work? There’s another option under model that is the part number/SKU of the stripped lower I ordered. When you select that one, the only option for caliber is .458. There also appears to be an option that’s definitely some previous applicant’s serial number. I just though that one was funny.
    Last edited by WobblyPossum; 08-20-2022 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Asking an additional question

User Tag List