Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: eForms coming back

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I’ve been getting these messages for a couple weeks now. I’m sure the rest of you have as well. May be the cause of some of the issues people are having? Apparently they have had some outages.

Attachment 115791
    I received two of the same one. I checked my account and everything still shows as it should.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Mine FINALLY went through.

Wow. This escalated quickly.
    Name:  Screenshot_20240306-153733_Drive.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  15.2 KB

Was watching somebody's podcast over the weekend and they were discussing the atf's new and improved method for processing form 4's. Some people are apparently seeing approvals on the same day as submission!

They brought up an interesting idea. Wondering if things have really sped up this much if that's going to really place brick and mortar stores in a much better position. It's one thing to wait an extra 3 to 4 weeks for shipping to your doorstep from the companies that do that when it takes 6 to 9 to 12 months for the ATF to do their part. Now that it's down to just a few days or maybe a few weeks, people might not be willing to wait that extra amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Was watching somebody's podcast over the weekend and they were discussing the atf's new and improved method for processing form 4's. Some people are apparently seeing approvals on the same day as submission!

They brought up an interesting idea. Wondering if things have really sped up this much if that's going to really place brick and mortar stores in a much better position. It's one thing to wait an extra 3 to 4 weeks for shipping to your doorstep from the companies that do that when it takes 6 to 9 to 12 months for the ATF to do their part. Now that it's down to just a few days or maybe a few weeks, people might not be willing to wait that extra amount of time.
    I had the same thought. I have two cans coming from Griffin through Capital Armory. It has been about a week now, and once I certify it will go to the ATF. After approval, it will still take about two or three weeks to get the cans in my hand. If an LGS has it in stock, the whole process could take a few days, or even hours.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I had the same thought. I have two cans coming from Griffin through Capital Armory. It has been about a week now, and once I certify it will go to the ATF. After approval, it will still take about two or three weeks to get the cans in my hand. If an LGS has it in stock, the whole process could take a few days, or even hours.
    Yeah, same boat here with capital armory. Received a approval last week from the atf. Was just notified yesterday they sent my 4473 to the Cleo. So another two weeks, unless it's like last time, USPS delays delivering my 4473 by a week and make it even longer.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Which cans?

I recently got my new Griffin Dual-Lok 5 but haven't been able to shoot it yet as I've been traveling a bunch. I just got back home, so maybe sometime this week.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Which cans?

I recently got my new Griffin Dual-Lok 5 but haven't been able to shoot it yet as I've been traveling a bunch. I just got back home, so maybe sometime this week.
    I got a Resistance 9 and Recce 5K
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Which cans?

PF thread drift: Did you choose that over the HRT or do you already have one or experience with it, some other deciding factor like the flow through design, etc? I've shot both and narrowed down my next suppressor to them and was decided on the HRT but am leaning towards the DL 5.
    Last edited by Not HighSpeed; 04-07-2024 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    PF thread drift: Did you choose that over the HRT or do you already have one or experience with it, some other deciding factor like the flow through design, etc? I've shot both and narrowed down my next suppressor to them and was decided on the HRT but am leaning towards the DL 5.
    I chose it instead of the HRT specifically for the flow through design. If the HRT was made with a flow through design, I probably would've bought both

What were your impressions between shooting both? I haven't seen an HRT at all, and still haven't got out to shoot the DL5 yet.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

User Tag List