Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: eForms coming back

Got it to work with an older computer running IE.

Edge, phone, and Chrome were no-goes.

I’m not surprised that everything seems bugged and not very user friendly at the initial launch. Hopefully they get things polished and functional sooner rather than later.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I had to reset mine because the website kept saying that my password and username didn't match the existing one(s). It still took me calling the ATF helpdesk and someone reset it from their end. It's all good and now I'm just waiting on my dealer (Capital Armory), to complete the efile submission.

Mine worked off my iPhone a few days ago for a Form 1. Sent in fingerprint cards today.

Site Supporter
    Just started my Form 1 for an SBS. Waiting for my serial # etc to complete the process...
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Will be giving the new system a go with a form 1 for a third SBR'd lower when my fingerprint cards get here from Silencer Shop next week.

Speaking of which, hopefully will be hearing from them soon. Have a couple cans pending with them to be completed via their eForms process but still radio silence. Per their website I should be hearing from my FFL/SOT to verify my eForms and get them rolling. Hopefully so.

Got this email from the ATF today:

Dear eForms Users,

At this time, we find it necessary to make everyone aware of some problems many of you are experiencing with ATF’s shift of all licensing applications to cloud services to include the eForms application. We are working on all reported issues around the clock to ensure they are fixed as quickly as possible. The failing infrastructure of the original legacy eForms system required us to move to this new environment as expeditiously as possible. We are sorry that you have been experiencing problems as a result. There will be continuous fine tuning to ensure all applications are working in sync.

Unfortunately, anomalies still exist with registration, login, and other areas in the application, and we are triaging those issues in real time. The development team is actively working to improve your ability to access your accounts and to perform all functions in eForms quickly and reliably. Despite internal and industry testing these anomalies have still surfaced after launch. You should be seeing significant improvements in the coming hours and days. Once basic performance is stabilized beyond an acceptable level, we have several planned tasks to add and improve features over the coming months.

We apologize for any current problems that you are experiencing and are taking them very seriously. This new eForms is built to evolve rapidly and continuously. ATF has the support team in place to keep pushing improvements until eForms smoothly delivers the services needed by all users.

Mason B. McDaniel
    Chief Technology Officer
    Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, & Explosives (ATF)
    I am going to wait a few weeks and let the system get fixed.

Site Supporter
    Completed my Form 1 yesterday, no glitches even though I logged in and out over a few days waiting for my TAC 14 to arrive. Sending my fingerprint cards out today.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Completed my Form 1 yesterday, no glitches even though I logged in and out over a few days waiting for my TAC 14 to arrive. Sending my fingerprint cards out today.
    Gonna do mine this weekend.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

User Tag List