Thread: The Shirt Method

The Shirt Method

How could I not have heard of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHPhI...eature=mh_lolz

Wow. Good way to turn your semi auto into a single shot by wrapping it in a shirt. He claims he has fired it multiple times wrapped in a shirt?? WTF?

Use your support had to grab your holster? Why not wear a belt and by a quality holster?

Just too many things wrong here...
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Quote Originally Posted by CGA View Post
    Just remember, he represents the shooting public. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by CGA View Post
    First, CGA, nice Toshiro Mifune avatar.
    Second, that guy was epic.
    Third, he uses his full name at the beginning and end, so the cops can keep an eye on him and the bad guys know he's not one to be trifled with.
    Fourth, he's very safety minded making sure you don't shoot the random bystander-instead, just muzzle ya brutha (Muzzlin' Brotherhood strikes again in 1 week).
    Fifth, is the condition he is carrying his gun.
    Sixth, his full speed draw is probably about 10 seconds. I might be able to get in my car and hit him at 60 mph before he gets his shirt around his incognito pistolero.
    Seventh, I learned something about the ligamental trigger press, but I could've sworn that muscle was closer to my head
    Eighth, I believe we have now quadrupled his views
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Ya know though, his heart is in the right place. He just needs to get some coaching to get better. Totally serious here.

Quote Originally Posted by Al T. View Post
    Ya know though, his heart is in the right place. He just needs to get some coaching to get better. Totally serious here.
    I would agree... He seems to mean well. I would have to see him fire "several shots" though.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    I can't think of a situation where I'd need a gun in my hand and yet need it to be mummified into inoperability.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    I can't think of a situation where I'd need a gun in my hand and yet need it to be mummified into inoperability.
    Compliance with California law?
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

User Tag List