Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sig P239: Yeah or Nay

Quote Originally Posted by ECVMatt View Post
    I think I am going to pass. I appreciate all of the info and almost pulled the trigger.

I got a chance to handle on and it is just too small for my hand. I really love the quality and the style, but for the price it just is not worth it.

I guess that means I get to keep shopping before the wife and kids get all my gun money spent on Christmas.

Thanks again,

Matt
    What was the price? $600 would be good. $750, not so much. Was it LGS, or a friend/relative? Just curious. I'm loaded down with Sig and HK compact 9 mm so not looking.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptero View Post
    Many of you probably already know this, but for those who don't, the P225A1 mags are the same as P239 mags with a different baseplate. I had some spare mags from a 225A1 I sold, ordered some 239 baseplates (I think I got them from Midwest) and swapped them out. Same same with 100% reliabilty.

Still love my P239 9mm, just don't carry it much because Glock is what my agency issues. They are more practical, but completely soulless.
    That sounds right. The P225A1 mags are going out of stock also. Hence the $40 price. I think it was discontinued like the P-239. All good things must come to an end.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    What was the price? $600 would be good. $750, not so much. Was it LGS, or a friend/relative? Just curious. I'm loaded down with Sig and HK compact 9 mm so not looking.
    We hadn't really gotten to price yet, but it was around 750. In the end that is just too much for what will only be a range toy.

I really do like the gun, craftsmanship, and legacy of the platform but just not that much. I would like to thank everyone again for their comments and thoughts.

I am still wrapping up my Sub 2k project so I will get that 100% done and then spend some money on ammo to train with the Sub 2k and my EDC and call it good.

Right now I need to focus on the guns I have and training....well at least try to do that.

User Tag List