Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 9th Circuit upholds California ban on high-capacity ammo magazines

Tangentially germane to the current topic:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1293228

Note both the shot placement, and the tox report. Nobody needs 10 rounds for defense, my foot.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by 4RNR View Post
    Judge Susan Graber wrote for the majority today in Duncan v. Bonta. "The statute outlaws no weapon, but only limits the size of the magazine that may be used with firearms, and the record demonstrates (a) that the limitation interferes only minimally with the core right of self-defense, as there is no evidence that anyone ever has been unable to defend his or her home and family due to the lack of a large-capacity magazine; and (b) that the limitation saves lives."

should be applied to all private security. There has been no evidence that anyone ever been unable to defend their famous/rich person due to lack of large-capacity magazine.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    This shows what an illogical cunt she is, because I could turn that argument backwards and posit that: the increased (normal) capacity only minimally enhances the mass shooters ability to kill.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    This shows what an illogical cunt she is, because I could turn that argument backwards and posit that: the increased (normal) capacity only minimally enhances the mass shooters ability to kill.
    If you can't make your point without using that disgusting and offensive word, then bless your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    If you can't make your point without using that disgusting and offensive word, then bless your heart.
    Unless he’s British… and even then, read the room.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    HA! I calls 'em like I sees 'em, that's what she is.

Bless your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Unless he’s British… and even then, read the room.
    Agreed. Anyone who wasn't raised by wolves knows that that word is a non starter with most adults in general and the ladies specifically. I'd apologize rather than double down on stupid but hey that's just me.

"Stupid"? Really?

Damn, some of you guys are cute. The adults I associate with (male and female) don't get butthurt over a little word that's not even directed at them. Pathetic.

Left-wing judges, politicians, governors, AGs, etc., who're instrumental in ruining this Nation in these ways are useless CUNTS, plain and simple.

Get over it and don't be weaklings.

Class, courtesy and decorum in the public square equals weakness. Roger that!

Your confusing your sentiment, (which most if not all of us would agree with) with the word you used. Think the N word for women. "All" the women I know would be disturbed by the mere use of that word in their presence. God help the person that actually called them that word. Guess we just run in different circles. Rock on.
    Last edited by Tuefelhunden; 12-02-2021 at 05:45 PM.

Ok. Some people don’t like the C-word and other people don’t have a problem with it. Can we move on?
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

User Tag List