Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Building a Fauxland G19

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    In the spirit of this 19 being a test mule, I just cut down the medium beavertail grip adapter below the sixth row and pinned it in place. I’ve never experimented with them since I do best with a small diameter grip, but the cut down adapter does bring the dot to aim quicker. This may be a revelation.
    Well, dang. Read your post, tried the medium beavertail grip adapter uncut, and damn if it doesn't feel like the dot is on target a little faster for me. Will have to check times to see if it is a reality but dry fire drawing from concealed seems like the dot is below center close to the front sight, and not as high as previous. Interested in seeing what end result you work out with Tony on the TLR7/PMM OWB holster. A Wing Claw 2.5 with the TLR7/PMM option might make me a little more interested in trying out a PMM set up. I'm teetering on the edge already so it won't take much.

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    Well, dang. Read your post, tried the medium beavertail grip adapter uncut, and damn if it doesn't feel like the dot is on target a little faster for me. Will have to check times to see if it is a reality but dry fire drawing from concealed seems like the dot is below center close to the front sight, and not as high as previous. Interested in seeing what end result you work out with Tony on the TLR7/PMM OWB holster. A Wing Claw 2.5 with the TLR7/PMM option might make me a little more interested in trying out a PMM set up. I'm teetering on the edge already so it won't take much.
    I’ll report back - I know Tony’s running a little behind due to staff with Covid, plus he had to order a 34 + TLR7 buck to do this. If you order now, you’ll get it faster!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’ll report back - I know Tony’s running a little behind due to staff with Covid, plus he had to order a 34 + TLR7 buck to do this. If you order now, you’ll get it faster!
    The medium beavertail grip adapter better initial dot alignment theory proved out for me. I'm repeatedly a little faster with the medium beavertail grip adapter. Fraction of a second faster, but still faster, 1st round on target, drawing from concealed, JMCK Wing Claw 2.5, 7 yds, 8" circle. The PACT don't lie. Ain't that something? You can learn all kinds of cool shit here on the PF. Thanks!

User Tag List