Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden eagle eats a speed goat (pronghorn) alive

Videos like this really illustrate how merciful a death human's give to animals.

In nature you die of starvation or being eaten alive. Sometimes both.

Hell. the only animal that cares if you're dead when they eat are the crocodilians.

The New Zealand Kea is an alpine parrot that is known to eat sheep live. They also rip the weather stripping off car windows.

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    I wouldn’t trust one around a small child with no adults around, or even a badly injured adult. It’s obviously super rare but there are enough stories amongst indigenous peoples of Eagles getting kids, and enough videos of eagles eating child sized animals that I can’t imagine it has never happened.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Wow, that is going to be some childhood memory. Hope the child was not traumatized.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Student
    That golden eagle clip has been confirmed by the creators to be a class project in studying video effects for some time now, at a school in Montreal.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_NAD-UQAC

But I was told that nature is fluffy and cute and full of rainbows and unicorns...

This cannot be!

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    That golden eagle clip has been confirmed by the creators to be a class project in studying video effects for some time now, at a school in Montreal.

I wonder what the eagle’s day rates were? 🧐

I suppose with enough processing power you could have flying elephants pick up the baby with deep fake tech.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post

It looked legit but having since bird/animal kills in the wild, the lack of claw puncture/damage to the child was unbelievable to me.Name:  09EAA9F5-0F67-496F-9DD5-72805A744798.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  61.4 KB

A golden eagle is a fucking dinosaur sized bird, impressive to see in the wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    It looked legit but having since bird/animal kills in the wild, the lack of claw puncture/damage to the child was unbelievable to me.Name:  09EAA9F5-0F67-496F-9DD5-72805A744798.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  61.4 KB

A golden eagle is a fucking dinosaur sized bird, impressive to see in the wild.
    That Golden Eagle is certainly not a SERE graduate, he didn't eat the eyes.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    That Golden Eagle is certainly not a SERE graduate, he didn't eat the eyes.
    I get (got) it even if no one else does!!

User Tag List