Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: I feel bad for my mail lady some days

  1. #11
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    End of the rainbow
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    My mail lady would probably deliver it to the wrong address like she normally does.
    I had a holster I was waiting on from the post office. They delivered it to my neighbor who is anti gun but opened the package that was clearly not addressed to him. He came to my house wanting to know why I was ordering gun stuff. I asked what do you mean. Hilarious.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    My delivery guy was an avid shooter
    Years ago I bought a McMillan A5 and had it shipped to my wife's shop (before I worked there). When she was signing for it the guy kinda knowingly asked "What does your husband do for a living?"

    At the time I was a software salesman, and it was about this time:

    Name:  TL.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  38.6 KB

  3. #13
    Site Supporter 03RN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    My mail lady would probably deliver it to the wrong address like she normally does.
    That's FedEx for me. I'm trying to dispute a missing shot timer.

  4. #14
    Site Supporter Norville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    WI
    Back when I lived in NH my mail carrier loved delivering a 16 and a 24 kg kettlebell.

    Here in WI my female UPS driver carried a 40kg up the driveway in a snow shower and asked where I wanted it

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SF Bay Ahea
    My mail guy loves me, my GSD hates him. I give him a $20 Starbucks card a couple of times per year and get better service than my neighbors. Don't be a cheap screw...

  6. #16
    Site Supporter 03RN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by paherne View Post
    My mail guy loves me, my GSD hates him. I give him a $20 Starbucks card a couple of times per year and get better service than my neighbors. Don't be a cheap screw...
    To Insure Proper Service

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    I had a holster I was waiting on from the post office. They delivered it to my neighbor who is anti gun but opened the package that was clearly not addressed to him. He came to my house wanting to know why I was ordering gun stuff. I asked what do you mean. Hilarious.
    Well, a part of this story is a crime. Hint: itís not the gun stuff.

  8. #18
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    End of the rainbow
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Well, a part of this story is a crime. Hint: itís not the gun stuff.
    I know. I pointed that out to him. You should have seen the color drain from his face. I literally laughed at him and asked him if he would like me to pursue this further or are you going to stop snooping in other peoples mail and weíll forget about this since your a neighbor of mine. He pretty much stayed away from me the rest of the time I lived there

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •