Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: car stereo advice

Sell your used RAM for ridiculous money and order a new RAM with all of the tech. Seriously, the used truck market is insane, locally. Used trucks are selling for more than new. Might be a good time to upgrade.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paherne View Post
    Sell your used RAM for ridiculous money and order a new RAM with all of the tech. Seriously, the used truck market is insane, locally. Used trucks are selling for more than new. Might be a good time to upgrade.
    Oh, it's nuts here as well but I really like my truck. It's barely over 70k miles, is exactly how I ordered it. I prefer the aesthetics of the 4th gen to the current trucks as well. Add in I have a lifetime bumper to bumper warranty with a $100 deductible that is no longer available and it's pretty hard for me to let go of mine. The closest I came was a dealership is offering TRX trucks for $5k under MSRP and if I sold my truck and my Camaro I'd be right at the point I could pay cash for one by draining my 'next car fund', but while the TRX looks super fun I just can't justify one and I don't want to get rid of my Camaro, either.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Simong View Post
    Remember your phone won't be charging with a wireless unit, using Waze or similar APP in wireless mode usually causes fast battery discharge.
    Sure. I use bluetooth now and that's not charging it, either, but it's not nearly as handy as Android Auto. If I am on a long trip I just plug it in to a charging cable.

I want wireless.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

The Sony XAVAX1000 may fit the bill and BestBuy has stock at https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-6-...?skuId=6283607

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Oh, it's nuts here as well but I really like my truck. It's barely over 70k miles, is exactly how I ordered it. I prefer the aesthetics of the 4th gen to the current trucks as well. Add in I have a lifetime bumper to bumper warranty with a $100 deductible that is no longer available and it's pretty hard for me to let go of mine. The closest I came was a dealership is offering TRX trucks for $5k under MSRP and if I sold my truck and my Camaro I'd be right at the point I could pay cash for one by draining my 'next car fund', but while the TRX looks super fun I just can't justify one and I don't want to get rid of my Camaro, either.
    You don't have a hair on your ass if you don't go all in, baller, for the TRX. Remember, after the next real estate crash, Camaros will be cheap.

User Tag List