Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020 F150 Lariat Diesel 4wd supercrew, 9700 miles, take over payments

Probably curb it and move it in a day or 2. (or have a friend do it... hint)

Ford discontinued the diesel f150 but it is still likely a hot item.

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    Probably curb it and move it in a day or 2. (or have a friend do it... hint)

Ford discontinued the diesel f150 but it is still likely a hot item.
    Quarter ton diesels don't make much sense for towing, however, I used to see them as "supervisors" trucks, where they had a diesel fleet.

I'm about $57.8K short.

I hope she finds a buyer for it soon.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Quarter ton diesels don't make much sense for towing, however, I used to see them as "supervisors" trucks, where they had a diesel fleet.
    The F150 is a “half ton” truck, but this one has an actual payload of over three quarter ton.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Quarter ton diesels don't make much sense for towing
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    The F150 is a “half ton” truck, but this one has an actual payload of over three quarter ton.
    My F-150 is what used to be called "max tow" and is rated for 11,300, and that means it does a nice job towing 6-7k. A good friend had the Ram EcoDiesel with similar (420fp) torque and it did fine with similar loads. But he replaced it with a gas truck, there were a couple of issues, including one way out of warranty that they still covered, but he was without it for many weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    I would also call local dealerships and find out if anyone would buy it from her. I have seen dealerships offering stupid money for used trucks because they just cant find used trucks. It may be an opportunity for her to pocket some money to help her through this time.
    Yeah, pretty sure rolling up to a dealership with a truck for sale with less than 10k on it would be like getting laid in a woman's prison with a handful of pardons.

User Tag List