Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2020 F150 Lariat Diesel 4wd supercrew, 9700 miles, take over payments

2020 F150 Lariat Diesel 4wd supercrew, 9700 miles, take over payments

This is for a coworker, her (vaccinated) husband drove it until he passed away due to COVID. She owes $58k. She just wants someone to take over payments.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Maybe in this crazy time it’s a good deal, unsure what blue book is. Similar things are the west coast are running 70k+.

After a few years of not having payments besides insurance and house taxes, it would be hard for me to take on payments again.

Sounds like a solid for the widow but I would wonder if she could make money with a private party sale but I can understand the just wanting to make it go away the easiest way. Probably be my MO if the same happened to me.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    No disrespect to the dead or to the widow, but this post immediately made me think of Tom T. Hall's "Ballad of Forty Dollars."

I've no desire for a diesel or payments, but I hope she gets out from under it with no issue.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Might be worth checking carmax and carvana and seeing if they would give enough to pay off.

She could probably go back to the dealer and they would simply buy it out from her.
    My boss had a Titan that was leased and instead of turning it in (back to Nissan) the dealer purchased it from him, for more than the lease payoff, just to get their hands on it. He stopped in casually with probably a month or two to go on the lease and they pretty much wrote him a check before he could have a chance to leave.

Yep. Should be pretty easy to offload it for at least 58k
    David S.

These guys have been giving serious $$ for vehicles, more so then Carmax and other places.

https://www.vroom.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

I got quotes from Carvana, Carmax and Vroom.

Carmax gave me the best offer for my vehicle.
    David S.

Site Supporter
    I would also call local dealerships and find out if anyone would buy it from her. I have seen dealerships offering stupid money for used trucks because they just cant find used trucks. It may be an opportunity for her to pocket some money to help her through this time.

I’ll run it by our fleet manager on Monday, we’re scrounging around for trucks.

User Tag List