Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 1st match.

Just checked. You’re right. I need to tighten the belt. It’s a bit loose. If I tighten the cant will certainly be better. Otherwise, I’m dry firing now and the set up feels good. Just have to put the time in to get used to it. Much better than what I was using before lol. To say the least.

***went back and tightened. Big difference.
    Last edited by newyork; 12-26-2021 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Holster or mag pouches? And are you talking about loctite on polymer causing crazing and structural compromise?
    Yes. That.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JMS View Post
    This is good news. I'm gonna be moving to Huntington, very soon, and I know I have a LOT of info to absorb for that state...competitive venues being a mere drop in the bucket...
    My condolences.

I shot my first USPSA match at LIPSA back in the 90s but there is no way in hell you could get me to move back to New York.

If my wife didn’t have a good job with a good paycheck and wasn’t so adamant about staying here, I’d be gone. This place is bs

Not many USPSA or IDPA gamers in my AO use M&Ps so nice to have some company NY.

I’m the only one at my spot too. My friend got started in comps using one too but he’s moved on. We’re a small crew you and I.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    I’m the only one at my spot too. My friend got started in comps using one too but he’s moved on. We’re a small crew you and I.
    @JM Campbell runs M&P's exclusively and has been doing so for 8 to 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    #metoo

Quote Originally Posted by Quantrill View Post
    #metoo
    Haha awesome

So my club’s January match was cancelled. It was 12 degrees and too many ppl cancelled for the match to go on. Then Feb my wife and I had something to do.

Today was the first match in 2 months for me. Normally I dry fire 4x a week. This week was 2X and I convoluted everyt By buying a Glock and shooting it yesterday (180rds).

Had a crappy match as a result. A few stages were pretty decent but I didn’t see 2 targets (4 misses) on one stage and pushed my final target of the last stage too hard and round #2 on it barely hit the target. 5 misses altogether.

Disappointed but it just means I need to ramp up the dry fire and get out to the range more. I haven’t been live firing much at all. A big strike against me.

Embarrassing to admit all that but it’s honest and I wanted to report back.

User Tag List