Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Waukesha WI Rampage

Quote Originally Posted by randyho View Post
    And who will be prosecuting this one????
    Probably the Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

MSM

That reminds me of the day that 9/11 happened. I came into my office around 7 AM and had been listening to the news during my commute (3hr time difference). I stated to my supervisor that apparently the US had been attacked. Being the liberal dumb shit that he was he said that was probably not the case and I was exaggerating. Turns out it was just as bad as Pearl Harbor, maybe worse.

I don't expect MSM to get a good handle on this. They totally didn't get the Rittenhouse trial and continued to publish false information, even after the trial was over.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I just hope you know who has nothing to do with the prosecution. Just saying.
    For better or worse, different counties. Quite close geographically; the greater Milwaukee area has the greatest population density. But due West instead of due South--Kenosha is on the coast.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCarl View Post
    For better or worse, different counties. Quite close geographically; the greater Milwaukee area has the greatest population density. But due West instead of due South--Kenosha is on the coast.
    I knowingly took liberties with that remark...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

His lengthy criminal history is, no doubt, the direct result of abuse at the hands of the oppressive, racist criminal justice system. Following a polite disagreement with the MOHC (mother of his children) and fearful of being pursued yet again by whitey he had a mental breakdown and has no memory of even getting into a vehicle.

I'm sitting here thinking three things:

(1) When I get back to work after my "weekend", I'm going to my supervisor and asking what exactly one does to dispatch an MCI like this. I know what I'd do sans supervision, but I'm real interested in knowing The Plan.

(2) Wisconsin has proven why people need access to ARs and 30-round magazines.

(3) Wisconsin has proven why gun control does not stop bad guys.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise_A View Post
    Tourniquets are great. They're great for you, when you get stabbed or shoot yourself. If you're worried about your family and other people, go take a CPR class.
    I don’t think anyone is advocating tourniquets instead of CPR, which itself is vastly overrated in the context of trauma. If you have someone with massive hemorrhage, whatever their other symptoms, CPR won’t do jack except pump the blood out of their body.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    It also says:
    “ He has been charged with crimes 16 times since 1999 and had two outstanding cases against him at the time of the parade disaster — including one in which he was accused of deliberately running down a woman with his vehicle.”
    It's almost like he's been asking the universe, "Seriously, WTF do I have to get them to do to put me up at the Greybar Hotel indefinitely?"
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

On the topic of med gear, a friend and mentor posted this screenshot from an RN friend of his earlier. Presented as data point, FWIW.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    I don’t think anyone is advocating tourniquets instead of CPR, which itself is vastly overrated in the context of trauma. If you have someone with massive hemorrhage, whatever their other symptoms, CPR won’t do jack except pump the blood out of their body.
    CPR is vastly over rated in general as compared with AED's. The success rate in adults is something like 11% vs 30-40% for AEDs.

CPR seems to be most effective on children. I'm personally 0-2 on CPR. The only CPR successes I'm personally familiar with both involved kids. One found floating face down in a pool and one the victim of a cave in while playing at a construction site.

User Tag List