Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Waukesha WI Rampage

Site Supporter
    MSNBC and CNN seem determined to cling to their version of the story: "he was just fleeing a stabbing".

Evidence is mounting that this was absolutely intentional:

- Video of the event shows him swerving to hit people.
    - The parade route provided ample opportunities to turn onto side streets.
    - The suspect has previously been arrested for intentionally running someone down with his car.
    - The suspect's social media is full of BLM and black nationalist propaganda.

But hey, none of that fits the narrative I guess.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Sicks_Two View Post
    MSNBC and CNN seem determined to cling to their version of the story: "he was just fleeing a stabbing".

Evidence is mounting that this was absolutely intentional:

- Video of the event shows him swerving to hit people.
    - The parade route provided ample opportunities to turn onto side streets.
    - The suspect has previously been arrested for intentionally running someone down with his car.
    - The suspect's social media is full of BLM and black nationalist propaganda.

But hey, none of that fits the narrative I guess.
    Wow - when “fleeing a stabbing” is the more-palatable explanation for running down 40 people and killing at least 5, we’re really living in an upside-down world.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Wow - when “fleeing a stabbing” is the more-palatable explanation for running down 40 people and killing at least 5, we’re really living in an upside-down world.
    There goes the narrative...

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1462859820491493376

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    And when Rittenhouse was fleeing...and only took down those intending him harm...he's the bad guy.

Upside down, indeed.

Maybe it was a "mostly peaceful" mowing down of innocents.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Regardless of whether anyone thinks we have a reasonable chance of stopping a vehicle, with a handgun, if we attend the local Christmas parade, I will be up-gunned, compared to my usual old-man-walking-the-dogs load-out. The terrorists who used stolen lorries to mow-down folks in multiple incidents in Europe, showed us what we can expect to happen. Whether or not the perpetrator of the WI incident intended to be a terrorist, he certainly showed how vulnerable such events are, and he may inspire copy-cats, because some humans do tend to copy-cat each other.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

All the articles I’m seeing still claim the the incident was not intentional as the suspect was fleeing the scene of a stabbing. Where are the reports that it’s now been confirmed he intentionally drove the vehicle into the people at the parade coming from?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

If he was fleeing the scene of a crime and ran over people, doesn't that make it felony murder?
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    All the articles I’m seeing still claim the the incident was not intentional as the suspect was fleeing the scene of a stabbing. Where are the reports that it’s now been confirmed he intentionally drove the vehicle into the people at the parade coming from?
    Is the AP good enough?

I just hope you know who has nothing to do with the prosecution. Just saying.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    While he may not had a terrorism motive, the mowing down of the parade goers was certainly intentional. It's not like he hit the first person and stopped.

It sounds like he will be charged with some form of intentional homicide for the deaths-- which I think is Wisconsin's version of murder.

User Tag List