Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Waukesha WI Rampage

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    At TGS, ammo performance difference front windshield vs side glass?
    Not TGS but newer cars now come with safety (windshield type) glass on all windows rather than the tempered glass that use to come on side windows so it's going to vary.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    At TGS, ammo performance difference front windshield vs side glass?
    Side glass tends to be easier to defeat and has one less angle to deal with. Angles matter a lot when trying to penetrate both auto glass and sheet metal. Even with good ammo, the closer to parallel the bullet strikes the surface the more likely you are to not get penetration.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Say you're at an event and a vehicle is used as a weapon....the driver comes to a temporary stop in front of you due to collision. Are you carrying ammunition that is capable of defeating auto glass? Is your 5 shot wheel gun stoked with Gold Dot SB, or wadcutters? Why, in 2021, are you carrying something that is not designed to defeat auto glass when vehicles are one of the most common terrorist weapons?

Something to think about as this tragedy unfolds. Ammunition designed for robust performance through intermediate barriers such as autobody sheet metal and autoglass ain't just for state troopers.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/commu...ed/8714041002/
    Well, since my departments Use of Force policy specifically prohibits shooting at the occupants of a moving vehicle even if they are using the vehicle as a weapon to mow people down.....ammo choice doesn't really matter. Just keep calling ambulances. Yes.....this situation was brought up when they changed the policy. And yes....we had a vehicle terrorist attack by a crazed Afghan immigrant in the early 2000s. But dead innocents don't lead to riots and lawsuits and bad publicity in social media, so....sucks to be a victim, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Well, since my departments Use of Force policy specifically prohibits shooting at the occupants of a moving vehicle even if they are using the vehicle as a weapon to mow people down.....ammo choice doesn't really matter. Just keep calling ambulances. Yes.....this situation was brought up when they changed the policy. And yes....we had a vehicle terrorist attack by a crazed Afghan immigrant in the early 2000s. But dead innocents don't lead to riots and lawsuits and bad publicity in social media, so....sucks to be a victim, I guess.
    With all due respect, you must have a huge divot in your forehead from pounding it on the steering wheel out of frustration.

I could see where a civie in your AO could get hemmed up pretty quick for engaging a vehicle being used as a weapon, I mean, not even sworn, trained officers are allowed to do that, soooo?
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar

Translation: Their DA's office cut a violent felon loose on $1,000 bond because of "social justice", and he ran down a bunch of kids in a parade.
    3/15/2016

Their actions had consequences...

...for the innocent.

Pathetic...but par for the course.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Translation: Their DA's office cut a violent felon loose on $1,000 bond because of "social justice", and he ran down a bunch of kids in a parade.
    "...and we didn't think anyone would notice. No big deal, right?"
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

$1000 bail for this guy?

Bring a snack, it's 50 pages.

Site Supporter
    So - I did a DuckDuckGo search on “Darrell Brooks” and looked at a half-dozen news reports of the incident that mention him.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Darrell+Brooks&t=ipad&ia=web

It’s interesting that the CBS affiliate in Chicago, Newsweek, and the Boston Herald have similar text and content to other sources, but do NOT include a mugshot of the individual.
    In contrast, a Fox affiliate and several “non-mainstream” sites do include a mugshot.

Curious.

Edited to remove any perceived political flavor.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Politics moved to correct subforum. This is GD.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List