Thread: Collectible revolver ammunition - better to sell on GB or collector's forums?

Collectible revolver ammunition - better to sell on GB or collector's forums?

I have some late 1980s-early 1990s ammunition that I'd like to turn into cash. A box of Federal NyClad 38 Special +P, and a box of LRS 357 Magnum HPs (for Police Use Only, per the box. This may be older stuff.)
    I'm told the Nyclad has collector value, and the box is in good/VG shape. LRS box is good/fair. Ammunition in both boxes is in fine condition.
    Also have 6 rounds of what appear to be the old Air Marshal load with red/blue frangible projectiles. These are in brass Winchester .357 cases, and are slightly corroded.

Am I better off putting them on Gunbroker, or are there any forums where folks might take a whack at 'em?
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

I would try whatever local forums are available to you in Minnesota.

I don't think the value of what you have is high enough that you're going to find people looking for it and willing to pay shipping. I mean....there's people who buy it, but it's not like you're going to get some obscene amount of money for it as some rare collectible.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

User Tag List