Thread: Mini Beryl 500 Round Diary and review

Mini Beryl 500 Round Diary and review

Enjoy my little 500 round break-in diary. Takeaways...

1. Glorious build quality.
    2. Does not like steel cased ammo during first 2-300 rounds. After that it settles in.
    3. Very Smooth shooting.
    4. BLASTY
    5. I had better luck with the factory Radom 30 rounders. The 20 round WBP mags seemed to have more issues with the steel cased ammo than the 30 rounder(which had none).
    6. Very accurate. It will shoot sub 2 moa WITH EASE. I shot w clip of 4 to of 5 shots sub MOA (and I am using a 2 MOA dot).
    7. Very cool piece. It needs a brace. You will need to dremel of the stupid sling loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Enjoy my little 500 round break-in diary. Takeaways...

1. Glorious build quality.
    2. Does not like steel cased ammo during first 2-300 rounds. After that it settles in.
    3. Very Smooth shooting.
    4. BLASTY
    5. I had better luck with the factory Radom 30 rounders. The 20 round WBP mags seemed to have more issues with the steel cased ammo than the 30 rounder(which had none).
    6. Very accurate. It will shoot sub 2 moa WITH EASE. I shot w clip of 4 to of 5 shots sub MOA (and I am using a 2 MOA dot).
    7. Very cool piece. It needs a brace. You will need to dremel of the stupid sling loop.

Interesting note about the steel case, any idea what kind of ammo Poland is using?

I think Mesko is their standard ammo maker. All their stuff is brass, even their 7.62x39.

User Tag List