Thread: Customer Service Above & Beyond (Mika Holsters)

Customer Service Above & Beyond (Mika Holsters)

I have had a Mika round bottom holster for a S&W 442/642 for years. Fantastic holster & still in service.

I wanted another (this time flat bottom) and a note pad cover.

I ordered today & Mika called to let me know when it was shipping & there were possible COVID delays and to let him know when received.

I have NEVER had that happen with any business. I am sure others have similar experiences with this gentleman, but wanted to put it out there. A lot of times we hear about the negative, but there is a lot of good out there too.

A business like this deserves support.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Willard; 11-20-2021 at 04:45 PM.

He is a gentleman.

When I ordered a holster for my 642 he called to confirm the order and discuss any particulars.

When I received it, it was a bit longer in the body than I anticipated which made getting a full master grip somewhat problematic. I discussed the matter with him via email and phone and he sent me a replacement shortly thereafter which was perfect. He didn't ask for the original to be returned and I use it for stowing the gun, while the other is reserved for carry on the occasions I use it.

Top marks.
    Last edited by blues; 11-20-2021 at 04:48 PM. Reason: typo
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Over the years, I have ordered several holsters from Robert. He is a class act! Lots of other manufacturers could learn from him.

I think that's normal for him.

I ordered one, a bunch of years ago. Nothing unusual, at all, just a round bottom pocket holster for a snubby. He called, just to make sure I understood what I was getting.

Quote Originally Posted by lee n. field View Post
    I think that's normal for him.

I ordered one, a bunch of years ago. Nothing unusual, at all, just a round bottom pocket holster for a snubby. He called, just to make sure I understood what I was getting.
    Might be. I don't recall from my last purchase. If it is normal, it is leaps and bounds ahead of anybody I do business with and a welcome change, so I'm even more impressed.

User Tag List