Thread: Diamondback Sidekick .22 LR/.22 Mag

Site Supporter

Diamondback Sidekick .22 LR/.22 Mag

This actually looks rather cool and interesting to me. We can only hope the execution will be decent enough, but I am excited.

https://diamondbackfirearms.com/sidekick-announcement/

"The Sidekick is not only chambered in 22Lr with a 9-shot cylinder but also comes with an additional 9-shot cylinder chambered in 22Mag, allowing you to enjoy a firearm that is great for self-defense with manageable recoil, hunting small game, pest control, as well as some enjoyable and inexpensive target practice. The Sidekick higher capacity allows for 3 more snakes, rabbits, or soda cans depending on what you’re hunting.

The Sidekick has a 9-round revolving chamber capacity in both calibers and weighs 32.5 ounces, and both cylinders are on a quick convertible swing out arm for fast interchangeability allowing the user to switch between standard and magnum power in just seconds and even faster ejection and reloading, which is sure to excite even today’s modern shooters.

The Sidekick will initially be offered with a 4.5” barrel having 1:16RH twist, 6 groove rifling. This package weighs in at 32.5 ounces and has an overall length of 9.875.

With a budget friendly MSRP of just $320, the Sidekick (model DBSK22LMB) is sure to be a popular choice for first-time owners and firearms enthusiast alike. Diamondback will officially launch the Sidekick on November 22, 2021."

For less $, I think I’d trust the Ruger Wrangler with 6 rounds of LR and no spare cylinder to be a better mousetrap.

The pistol in the post above appears to borrow heavily from the old H&R line of inexpensive wheel guns.

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    For less $, I think I’d trust the Ruger Wrangler with 6 rounds of LR and no spare cylinder to be a better mousetrap.

The pistol in the post above appears to borrow heavily from the old H&R line of inexpensive wheel guns.
    Steve McQueen’s H&R Sidekick
    Name:  53CDE286-1823-4ABB-90F9-A8967CE6DBC2.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  56.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post

Harkens back much more to the High Standard double nine more to me.

User Tag List