Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Working on a trade for a P365 XL with Romeo Zero & TLR-6

Quote Originally Posted by KevH View Post
    I think you'd be better off in this market selling the Glock 19 and just buying a NIB P365XL. They're about $600 most places.
    I agree with this, especially if this was the P365XL that comes with the Romeo Zero. Whatever money you make selling the Romeo Zero and the TLR6, you’d just have to spend to replace the rear sight plate since that model wouldn’t have come with one. How many magazines are included with the Sig? If it’s more than two or three, now the deal looks a lot better just due to the price of P365 mags.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Thanks for all the great input folks! I really do appreciate it.

Well the deal is off. After reading all the comments I was starting to sour on the idea of the trade. Then the guy with the Sig told me he wanted my G19 and some cash on top so I told him no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    Thanks for all the great input folks! I really do appreciate it.

Well the deal is off. After reading all the comments I was starting to sour on the idea of the trade. Then the guy with the Sig told me he wanted my G19 and some cash on top so I told him no thanks.
    Everyone thinks their stuff is worth MSRP. You’re better off.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List