Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .45 Super in Beretta PX4

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    I don't know but besides just wanting to shoot super for its own sake you might just try standard pressure.

I am loading 255gr swc at 940fps and while I've not actually shot anything with it. I have shot a lot of animals with the same bullet at the same speeds from a .45 colt. I used to have nuisance permits and shot several dozen deer plus smaller game like yotes with great results. When people say handguns suck I roll my eyes.
    You sound like you might know a thing or two.... somebody get this man a beer! I'll take mass all day when it comes to handguns, velocity is mostly to get adequate range to HIT your target. That's not a problem at most handgun accurate distances.

I don’t remember where I got these.
    Name:  4634DBB3-C754-47C3-AEDE-937CAFE7D75C.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  43.0 KBName:  134B3BF8-C817-43FB-A259-1AFB3608EFD6.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  26.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by PX4 Storm Tracker View Post
    When the PX4 Storm Special Duty was originally made it was aimed at getting a military contract. When it did not get the contract there was not enough market for people to want a suppressor on it in civilian use.

The intention was to have threaded barrels for the military use and a suppressor that locked onto the picatinny rail for stability because of the rotating barrel. Since there was not enough market for suppressor use on this pistol in the civilian world they did not pursue that development.

So here’s a stupid question. Do I really want need the full size F model .45 I stumbled across today for less $450 OTD?🤔
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Can't go wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    So here’s a stupid question. Do I really want need the full size F model .45 I stumbled across today for less $450 OTD?🤔
    There is a bundle of fun in every .45 Storm! That is a super price.

Quote Originally Posted by PX4 Storm Tracker View Post
    There is a bundle of fun in every .45 Storm! That is a super price.
    Not sure if it’s just the pistol and 1 mag or if there’s a box and other stuff. Looks like I should go back tomorrow and see.

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

I didn’t realize you couldn’t put a suppressor on the PX4, but it makes complete sense.

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    What's need got to do with anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post
    I don’t remember where I got these.
    I dug around and found them in the 2010 Beretta Defense catalogue.

Name:  9639505F-0550-47A2-A6C7-E76D1C9E9028.jpg
Views: 974
Size:  40.7 KB

User Tag List