Thread: Holosun 407k and 407c footprint question

Holosun 407k and 407c footprint question

I am in the market for a microdot for my p365 and am planning to get a 407 dot. I know the difference between the two however, I am just curious if anyone here have both that can compare the footprint of the two dots. I know the 407c comes with the solar strip on top and is a little more curved around the frame of the lens vs. the 407k is a little more squared off and no solar strip. However, maybe the pictures I am seeing are playing with my eyes but the 407k (squared) looks slightly smaller on a pistol than the 407c. Can someone confirm the footprint of the two or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by first View Post
    I am in the market for a microdot for my p365 and am planning to get a 407 dot. I know the difference between the two however, I am just curious if anyone here have both that can compare the footprint of the two dots. I know the 407c comes with the solar strip on top and is a little more curved around the frame of the lens vs. the 407k is a little more squared off and no solar strip. However, maybe the pictures I am seeing are playing with my eyes but the 407k (squared) looks slightly smaller on a pistol than the 407c. Can someone confirm the footprint of the two or is it just me?
    The C has an RMR footprint, and the K is close to a RMSc footprint. You need the K on a 365.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

As per @GJM, the K series is about 1", the C series a bit wider.

407c:

Name:  407cdims.jpg
Views: 5183
Size:  15.5 KB

Name:  407c.jpg
Views: 5217
Size:  20.7 KB

407k:

Name:  407kdims.jpg
Views: 5432
Size:  14.3 KB

Name:  407k.jpg