Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AIWB for Kahr

Site Supporter

AIWB for Kahr

Quote Originally Posted by lee n. field View Post
    last I checked, they do not list for Kahr.
    Contact Tony. He may not have them currently listed, but he’s done them in the past and is often willing to do “off menu” items.

He’s built a couple of P9 holsters for me, so hopefully still has the molds available.

We don't have any of the P series Kahrs anymore, we do have a K9 and mold though. Not going to help though for the PM9.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    We don't have any of the P series Kahrs anymore, we do have a K9 and mold though. Not going to help though for the PM9.
    Kahr CM or CW?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Disappointed to hear that, but wanted to thank you for taking the time to reply here.

Ive still got one of the first AIWB holsters from Raven for a Kahr p9. It isnt hreat by todays standards but it was the best available at that time. They discontinued that holster and refused to make upgrades during the production cycle as AIWB became more refined.
    It would be worth contacting them to see if they can make or have something for you.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

I bought an MK9 from YVK a few years back and it came with a CCC tuckable appendix holster. It works pretty well but I guess they are out of business.

The problem that I have when carrying these guns with such a short barrel is that if I do anything physical, the whole thing wants to roll out of my belt. I don't care for stiff belts but it would probably help if I wore one. A winged design would probably be better as well.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

@jd950

I happen to have in my box 0' holsters a (tan) Bianchi Professional for a Kahr K9/P9/CW9. I be happy to send it to you to test drive, if you like.

https://bianchileather.com/collectio...-holster-10812
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

I carry my P9 in a JMCK AIWB Glock 43 holster. Fits great, and I suspect most G43 kydex holsters would as well. I did have to remove the guard, but on such a small and smooth gun I do not feel it added anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    @jd950

I happen to have in my box 0' holsters a (tan) Bianchi Professional for a Kahr K9/P9/CW9. I be happy to send it to you to test drive, if you like.

https://bianchileather.com/collectio...-holster-10812
    Thank you for the very generous offer, but I think I am OK. I have IWB holsters similar to that, but I guess I was thinking I needed something specifically designed for appendix carry. I will try what I have and see what I think.

My wife still AIWB carries her Kahr CW9 if she is jogging. It’s lighter than her G48. She uses a vedder light tuck. I personally do not like vedder holsters at all but for the small pistols they are less terrible. PJ Holsters also makes a Kahr AIWB option.

User Tag List