Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Threatens TSA Agents, Strips Naked & Masturbates

Site Supporter

Man Threatens TSA Agents, Strips Naked & Masturbates

“It’s A Free Country’: Man Threatens TSA Agent’s Life, Throws Checkpoint Stanchion, Strips Naked & Masturbates, Charges State

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/...-masturbation/

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Telling agents he “did not have to stop” because “it’s a free country,” a 44-year-old Minneapolis man is charged with threatening TSA workers at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. The charges state that he also swung a stanchion line post before throwing it at agents, taking his clothes off and masturbating.

Towers allegedly told one TSA employee that he was going to “kill” them. Officers gave him commands to stop and move away from the checkpoint, which he did not abide.

The charges state that’s when Towers was Tasered. He then swung his arms above his head in an attempt to hit an officer. Backup officers took Towers into custody while he continued to fight with them.

Surveillance video footage showed Towers punching and headbutting TV screens at the airport, taking his clothes off and masturbating. This happened about an hour before the incident at the checkpoint.

Dick move.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    *5 minutes earlier*

"Oh shit, I still have all my <insert illicit drug of choice here> on me. Well, I'm not gonna just throw it away..."
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

"Surveillance video footage showed Towers punching and headbutting TV screens at the airport, taking his clothes off and masturbating. This happened about an hour before the incident at the checkpoint. "

!?

There’s a hardened criminal.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by fly out View Post
    "Surveillance video footage showed Towers punching and headbutting TV screens at the airport, taking his clothes off and masturbating. This happened about an hour before the incident at the checkpoint. "

!?
    He must have lit some candles, played some music, treated himself to a nice dinner first....

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    I guess the library was closed.

Please not be from Florida please not be from Florida please not be from Florida....Phew!

Site Supporter
    He needs a stiff sentence. Hard labor?

User Tag List