Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Inside the rise of the country’s hottest weed market

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    The punishment for growing weed illegally in Oklohoma is living in Oklohoma.
    Baja Kansas....

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I've known a few gals from OK and they were OK with me.

(-;

^^^^

One of my favorite songs from that time period.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I've known a few gals from OK and they were OK with me.
    Same here. I grew up there--hence the name--and I remember them fondly. Not as fondly as I'd like but that's on me.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

There's no place that I'd rather be than right here...

Sounds like bitter regret for not being here…..😎

Pretty sure there is a weed dispensary for every 20 people in Muskogee, Oklahoma. Been that way for several years now.

Ole Merle really has become dated, because I'm pretty sure they do everything he said they don't do in Muskogee now.

My parents live about an hour south of OKC in the country, but not far off a main highway. A Chinese grow op has moved in across the county road from them, into a house and property that used to be neighbors (they had goats; not weed). This summer, a big Chinese illegal grow op with lots of what is more or les slave labor got busted about 5 miles down the road.

They built a bunch of larger metal buildings and ran 3ph power to everything. They have a tattered American flag flying, which drive’s my dad about as crazy as anything else they do. Big aggressive dogs that have spooked a neighbors horses a couple times (if those make it across and hassle dad’s little dogs he may John Wick the whole operation). Lots more traffic than a normal neighbor.

A couple weeks ago, they woke up to find a semi buried in the sand in their yard, blocking mom from getting out to go to work. Dad woke up the driver who buried the truck and then decided to crawl in the sleeper and take a nap without calling for help. Chinese guy with pot leaf tattoos who didn’t/couldn’t speak English came out upon dad’s vigorous wake up call. That MFer is running up and down the highway every day… Troopers, tow trucks, etc ensued. Took a few hours to get it out. Moms lawyer friend at the courthouse was able to call and get enough of a small check from the trucking company to pay for a friend to bring a tractor over and clean up the mess left.

Couple pics of the stuck truck:
    https://imgur.com/a/G9A5lel
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

We don't tolerate that stuff in Kansas....yet.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

User Tag List