Have a Dillon 1100 or Mark 7 Evolution?

Some background…

I’ve been loading progressive presses for the better part of 15 years. I’ve owned nearly every Dillon press from a 450 to a 1050 and have had multiple auto drive units, ammobot and mark 7.

I shoot around 20k rounds a year, sometimes more, sometimes lesss.

Last year I sold off three 1050’s I had to find a Mark 7 Revolution, I enjoy that press a lot! I have it dialed in and for the most part no issues. That press is set up for 9mm only, I dont plan on switching or converting (ever). That said, I do shoot a lot of 38 super comp and 45acp.

As it stands I have a Dillon 11000 on my bench as well… it’s set for 38 super comp and I have the tool heads and conversions for it as well. I have an opportunity to swap at a break even to a Mark 7 Evolution. For the most part, the parts will all interchange from Mark7 to Mark 7… it’s also a much more complex press.

I’m struggling with the decision on which one to roll with. Do I keep the Dillon as it’s much simpler, faster to swap, and I have a real understanding of the press… and I can get parts quickly for they break, or do I swap for the Mark 7 where I’ll have uniformity, be able to share common parts, have a higher quality machine, and have additional stations.

There is no right or wrong answer, but I’m looking for others to give thoughts…. Maybe that will aide in me making the final decision.