Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New CZ 600 Series Rifles

At least it's not a "voluntary upgrade "

Curious to see how CZ handles this.

https://cz600recall.com/

"CZ 600 rifles were designed to allow the users to replace the barrels themselves to change the caliber. CZ-USA has learned that if the barrel is improperly installed, it is possible that the rifle could still be fired, but potentially result in a catastrophic failure. CZ-USA will correct this issue by permanently installing the barrels in CZ 600 rifles. As a result, the barrels on CZ 600 rifles will no longer be interchangeable. CZ-USA understands that this solution may not be acceptable to some of our customers, in which case we will issue a full refund upon presentation of a valid receipt for the purchase of your rifle."

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    https://cz600recall.com/

"CZ 600 rifles were designed to allow the users to replace the barrels themselves to change the caliber. CZ-USA has learned that if the barrel is improperly installed, it is possible that the rifle could still be fired, but potentially result in a catastrophic failure. CZ-USA will correct this issue by permanently installing the barrels in CZ 600 rifles. As a result, the barrels on CZ 600 rifles will no longer be interchangeable. CZ-USA understands that this solution may not be acceptable to some of our customers, in which case we will issue a full refund upon presentation of a valid receipt for the purchase of your rifle."
    Excellent news, assuming it brings the street price down on these rifles. i'd still like one if they drop a bit, the idea of changing calibers was nice but not something I anticipate using anytime soon.

They were selling on caliber conversions but the real advantage would be ease of replacement. Not everybody shoots a rifle enough to wear out a barrel or even knock off the "gilt edge" though.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Haven't considered it because I can't say I remember seeing it. Beautiful design but pricey, would be a heavy contender if only had more money now. Got pics of your setup?
    It's been a while, don't know if you had made any decisions or purchases yet.

Just got a suppressor in for the Lupo and took it out to experiment with some ammo to see what it likes.

5 shots at 100 yrds. Lapua 170 gn.

Name:  Ballistic-X-Export-2022-07-29 16_49_57.026451.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  23.4 KB

All of these look ugly as hell except the Lux model. Hope they bring back the 527!

Any further word on when these will be hitting the shelves? Did they get the recall stuff handled?

I’m still watching for the Trail to be released.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Finally - I saw my first Trail on GB, a .223.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List