Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question on Single Stack USPSA rule regarding bushings

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    It’s still possible to have a “game gun” in Single Stack, Springfield Armory’s Custom Shop puts out one that looks really nice.

https://www.springfield-armory.com/1...c-9mm-handgun/

A heavy frame and big magwell seem to be the go-to choices for such an optimized gun. I’d actually lean towards a .40 or a 10mm, because I can still get 10 round Tripp “System” magazines, and load to either Minor or Major as I saw fit. The 9mm certainly looks nice, and it’s my skills and not my gun or its chambering that are currently tre limiting factor in my abilities.

I am new to USPSA but I am also getting old so I am competing against myself for fun. I have been using Glocks but I wanted to try something different. I am not going to dump at bunch of $$ into a 1911 at this point in my life. I have two 1911's, both Ruger Commander sized models, one in .45 and one in 9mm. I will use one of those. (But that Springfield is very nice)

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    I am new to USPSA but I am also getting old so I am competing against myself for fun.
    I might also mention that clubs that are shooting club level matches may or may not care about something so subtle as a cone barrel in an otherwise simple gun, at least probably as long as you don't start winning...

User Tag List