Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Mouseguns

Definitely 32
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    How about the mouse gun that ignited WWI?

Close but this is a Browning stamped version and not an FN. This is a rare one that was probably a special order that came into the states as a .32 and not a .380. Not QUITE brand new but damn is it clean.
    Gorgeous pistol!!! I have always loved this and the their Colt counterparts!

Site Supporter
    This and the compliance pistol thread prompted me to dig my 1.5 gen LCP out of the safe after being dormant for a dozen or so years then digging around for some 380 rd's and battery for the CT laser, I never really spent much time with it...thought it sucked but, after shooting DA snub' s over the last few months the trigger only seemed half as long / bad as I'd remembered, I shot it fairly well @ 3-7 yds, which would be my intended application as a bug or extremely light carry npe, got to get some more 380 ball though.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    This and the compliance pistol thread prompted me to dig my 1.5 gen LCP out of the safe after being dormant for a dozen or so years then digging around for some 380 rd's and battery for the CT laser, I never really spent much time with it...thought it sucked but, after shooting DA snub' s over the last few months the trigger only seemed half as long / bad as I'd remembered, I shot it fairly well @ 3-7 yds, which would be my intended application as a bug or extremely light carry npe, got to get some more 380 ball though.
    Try it in poor light or at an indoor range where you can see the laser. You will find the combination to be much more capable than 7 yards.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

I'm surprised that lasers don't get more love on here. I have laser grips on several of my snubbies and I just put a laser on my LCP II 22. I'm more accurate slow fire with the laser and equal with both at speed.

Site Supporter
    I can get good solid 25yd hit's with the laser on my 642, certainly better than with the sights on that gun, I was able to pick up the laser on the LCP at 5yds and got good quick hit's on a 3x5 card out of my pocket

any love here for the NAA Guardian 380....I know, it's heavy metal and practically no sights....but it works in a Crossbreed Rocket in your back pocket....omo.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog Face Gremlin View Post
    any love here for the NAA Guardian 380....I know, it's heavy metal and practically no sights....but it works in a Crossbreed Rocket in your back pocket....omo.
    20 years ago I would have told you that the Guardian .380 is the best choice available for pocket carry. That stopped being the case once the Kel-Tec P3AT became a proven design.

I have a Guardian .380 which has the miniature Novak tritium sights which were installed by the NAA custom shop as well as a Teddy Jacobson trigger job. It is my single most heavily customized gun. It also has a Crimson Trace LaserGrip.

I also have a 2nd generation P3AT with a Crimson Trace LaserGuard, and no changes other than heavier recoil and magazine springs and +0 magazine extensions.

Shooting both side by side in bright sunlight which completely negated both lasers showed me how much easier, more accurately, and faster I could achieve hits with the essentially stock P3AT as compared to the customized Guardian. Even the significantly better sights and improved trigger of the customized Guardian were not enough to make up for the superior stock P3AT trigger, even with the unusably small P3AT sights. The significantly reduced felt recoil of the tilt barrel design also helped as compared to the straight blowback of be Guardian.

The Guardian also weighs close to the same as a P365 when both are fully loaded.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    I'm surprised that lasers don't get more love on here.
    I think I am going to start experimenting with them. I think the TLR6 for my Shield Plus is the same form factor as the Streamlight with or without, and JMCK makes a holster.
    Might fiddle with something on my AR pistol, and maybe not have sights...

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    20 years ago I would have told you that the Guardian .380 is the best choice available for pocket carry. That stopped being the case once the Kel-Tec P3AT became a proven design.

I have a Guardian .380 which has the miniature Novak tritium sights which were installed by the NAA custom shop as well as a Teddy Jacobson trigger job. It is my single most heavily customized gun. It also has a Crimson Trace LaserGrip.

I also have a 2nd generation P3AT with a Crimson Trace LaserGuard, and no changes other than heavier recoil and magazine springs and +0 magazine extensions.

Shooting both side by side in bright sunlight which completely negated both lasers showed me how much easier, more accurately, and faster I could achieve hits with the essentially stock P3AT as compared to the customized Guardian. Even the significantly better sights and improved trigger of the customized Guardian were not enough to make up for the superior stock P3AT trigger, even with the unusably small P3AT sights. The significantly reduced felt recoil of the tilt barrel design also helped as compared to the straight blowback of be Guardian.

The Guardian also weighs close to the same as a P365 when both are fully loaded.

Hmmm.....I was led to believe the Kel-tec was not a reliable pistol....also read and spoke with some that said it was tipically a jamb-O-matic....guess they were pullin' the wool over my eyes.

User Tag List