Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: Mouseguns

* People of WalMart* wear sweatpants.

People with sciatica wear sweatpants.

Sometimes real life gets in the way of being cool. I really would rather load the pockets of my cargo pants with cool self defense stuff, but it is what it is.

Site Supporter Notorious E.O.C.'s Avatar
    Where do Utilikilts fall into this debate?
    The way we do science in XCOM is basically by shooting things first.
    - Jake Solomon

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious E.O.C. View Post
    A Trans...itional step between despair and surrender.

I’m lifting in my garage gym so I’m wearing sweatpants. No mouse gun around though. M&P9 nearby in a fanny pack.

Continuing with my mousegun sweatpants adventure.

LCP II 22. I've had this for a while and had light primer hits when I first shot it. I installed a Galloway spring kit and that seemed to fix it. I fired 180 rounds before I installed the spring kit with 15 or so light primer strikes. Since the spring kit i have fired 570 rounds with 1 light hit on a Stinger. Most of the rounds have been 40 grain Mini Mags in the 100 round box with Target marked on them. An assortment of Stinger, Velocitor, Punch and misc others.

I chronographed ammo and Mini Mags were 918 fps, Velocitor was 917 fps and Punch was 1087 fps. I also ran some std vel CCI at 839 fps. Ruger says they are best with high velocity ammo so I will use Mini Mags instead of the hyper velocity ammos.

I ran the Wizard Drill a couple of times with passing scores, but the holster that comes with the LCP is horrible. I ordered an AHolster pocket holster for it.

Pictures are a 60 round group at 7 yards shot over the chrono and a 5 shot group at 20 yards. It seems to hit to the sights pretty well.

Name:  IMG_0025.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  33.9 KBName:  IMG_0027.jpg
Views: 792
Size:  28.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious E.O.C. View Post
    "I'll take one foot out of the closet for $500, Alex."
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    Continuing with my mousegun sweatpants adventure.

LCP II 22. I've had this for a while and had light primer hits when I first shot it. I installed a Galloway spring kit and that seemed to fix it. I fired 180 rounds before I installed the spring kit with 15 or so light primer strikes. Since the spring kit i have fired 570 rounds with 1 light hit on a Stinger. Most of the rounds have been 40 grain Mini Mags in the 100 round box with Target marked on them. An assortment of Stinger, Velocitor, Punch and misc others.

I chronographed ammo and Mini Mags were 918 fps, Velocitor was 917 fps and Punch was 1087 fps. I also ran some std vel CCI at 839 fps. Ruger says they are best with high velocity ammo so I will use Mini Mags instead of the hyper velocity ammos.
    Continuing with my LCP II 22. I now have 760 rounds through it since installing the Galloway spring kit. Mostly Mini Mags. I think it's ready for carry. I got the A-Holster and it works well.

Today I shot 4 mags at my steel in the back yard. The far target with the orange stripe was about 43 yards and I only missed 1 shot. The others are 12 yds and about 20 yds.

Name:  IMG_0963.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  43.7 KBName:  IMG_0964.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  58.2 KB

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

How about the mouse gun that ignited WWI?

Close but this is a Browning stamped version and not an FN. This is a rare one that was probably a special order that came into the states as a .32 and not a .380. Not QUITE brand new but damn is it clean.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

User Tag List