Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "New" holster maker - Warcat Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I got 4 holsters (going to split with someone else), 2 IWB and 2 OWB for an average of $15 each after shipping.
    Maybe I wasn't clear. The taxes and shipping doubled the price. The holster was as advertised.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry T View Post
    Alien Gear (and any of the other "Tedder Enterprises" offerings) is the Barney Fife of holsters. This new thing is no different.
    Believe me, I get it as I tend to be unreasonably opinionated about what I consider "quality". Though, this doesn't seem like a fair assessment in this case. Looking at the pics, they seem to offer a number of features we'd expect in a quality holster. Namely:

• NOT a hybrid holster
    • FULL coverage of the trigger guard, without interfering with establishing grip
    • Good retention without being excessive. Judging by the pics, appears like retention should be decent, and not ridiculous like a Fobus.
    • Ability to accept a wedge
    • Option for some type of claw / mod wing
    • Mounting adjustments for height and/or angle
    • Option for red dot cuts or hoods
    • Tension adjustment, if applicable

I say give them a chance.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    Maybe I wasn't clear. The taxes and shipping doubled the price. The holster was as advertised.
    No, I got it. I'm saying I bought 4 holsters in one order, so once taxes and shipping were figured in the average per holster was right at $15. The shipping on four holsters didn't appear to be any more than the shipping on two holsters, so it drives down the per unit price.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Cool. I should have done the same as $12 shipping is crazy for under 1/4 lb item in plastic bag package.

I just received a package in a USPS priority mail flat rate small box. Postage was $9.50. I remember those being in the $5.50 range.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by LtDave View Post
    I just received a package in a USPS priority mail flat rate small box. Postage was $9.50. I remember those being in the $5.50 range.
    Current rate is $9.20. Commercial is a little better, but adding in the label and tape cost doesn't hurt.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Me too

I ordered a couple left handed MRDS P365XL holsters to further my left hand goofiness.

The company confirmed the version with the hood does not work with suppressor height sights, it wasn’t a website error. Mine will be going back unopened.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Where are they manufactured?
    Ignore Alien Orders

The price is great for a non-dominant hand holster I hope to never use.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List